• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free Mobile App For Pet Bird Lovers!

birdlover123

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nick
Just dowmloaded it and LOVE IT... It is a backup to my birb's portfolio!
(I'm oldschool and love papers pens and files)

One thing, here's what I see: no pics in the featured section;
Hi and thanks so much for the kind words.

Developing the app was just a hobby for me and quite technically ambitious so there are one or two small bugs still floating around in there. I'm glad you find it useful and hope others will too.

With regards to the issue you highlighted, here are a few points:

- images may not all be loaded to the app if you are not on a wifi connection

if you are on a wifi connection:

- the problem may be solved if you tap the 'BirdBuddy' text in the top right corner to refresh the page
- the problem will certainly be solved if you close and then re-open the app

I would like to fix this in a future version of the app but I'm not sure when that will be coz I'm moving on to other projects. If more people want it to happen then of course I'll get onto it quicker.

Kind regards

Nick

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Loving it!

birdlover123

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nick
Really love that there's a place to put weight and bloodwork, i don't have to keep a notebook anymore!
Thanks Annamarie

You should also be able to email or print out the weight/bloodwork metrics via the 'View My Birds' section.

Let me know if you have any other observations or feature requests coz I'm always looking for new ideas to incorporate into the app in future.

Regards

Nick

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Thanks Annamarie

You should also be able to email or print out the weight/bloodwork metrics via the 'View My Birds' section.

Let me know if you have any other observations or feature requests coz I'm always looking for new ideas to incorporate into the app in future.

Regards

Nick
I noticed that i had a notif for a chat but when I went to the chat tab there was nothing there, dont know if thats a problem though!