• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Found this resource online today

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkygal

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
I found this online today after looking for the Avian Medicine Handbook i saw in Birdtalk. Our guy's got some weird bump on his foot and i was looking for info. I'm not familier with the writers but here it is:

Avian Medicine Online
Harrisons’ Pet Products is proud to make the complete avian textbook Avian Medicine: Principles and Application available online to veterinarians at no cost. This excellent reference — which is soon to be out of print — was voted as the number one avian reference in Bird Talk magazine.
Click here to link to the online reference.

** Just a heads up this is a medical reference so their are images in it that can be disturbing.

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
on first glance, it looks good, am downloading a copy to look at more thoroughly

thanks! :)

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing will download on my other computer

MBS

Jogging around the block
That looks like a great book. I'm going to read it. Thanks.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I found this online today after looking for the Avian Medicine Handbook i saw in Birdtalk. Our guy's got some weird bump on his foot and i was looking for info. I'm not familier with the writers but here it is:

Avian Medicine Online
Harrisons’ Pet Products is proud to make the complete avian textbook Avian Medicine: Principles and Application available online to veterinarians at no cost. This excellent reference — which is soon to be out of print — was voted as the number one avian reference in Bird Talk magazine.
Click here to link to the online reference.

** Just a heads up this is a medical reference so their are images in it that can be disturbing.
Thanks for the reminder...we got a copy of the book on cd a few years ago...have yet to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.