• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Follow/unfollow

Ulis_Beast

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Doroteja Lenassi
I was just wondering what the follow feature does exactly..
Apart from the person being on your list of following/followers?

mak

Believe it or not, I was just wondering the same thing! Thanks for asking. :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
When the people you follow are online, you will see them in a larger box to the right of the screen (on desktop) before all other online members.

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I always thought it would be neat to get a notification everytime the person posts a thread or something. With the different time zones sometimes you don't realise they have posted something unless you scroll way down on the What's New section.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
On a cell?
I think that is down the bottom of the forum list (homepage). The members you ¨follow¨ will appear in little boxes above all other online members.

Edit,
Yes, it is. It will look like this:
Screenshot_20200728_201426_com.android.chrome.jpg

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
It is very handy when there are a lot of members online, so you can see if certain people are online :)

ParrotNuts

Real Name
Atharv
I always thought it would be neat to get a notification everytime the person posts a thread or something. With the different time zones sometimes you don't realise they have posted something unless you scroll way down on the What's New section.
Please don't do that I follow 100+(114 to be precise) people and I'll go mad just looking at my alerts ::tntrnm::madwife::chillout::ovract::panic2: :atomic::explode::pcwhack::rnfrt::scrstf::bvryafd::backout::eeeek::peek1::scared5::scared1::scared6::blink::sinkng::scared2::scared3:

Last edited:

BirdWorld

Please don't do that I follow 100+(114 to be precise) people and I'll go mad just looking at my alerts ::tntrnm::madwife::chillout::ovract::panic2: :atomic::explode::pcwhack::rnfrt::scrstf::bvryafd::backout::eeeek::peek1::scared5::scared1::scared6::blink::sinkng::scared2::scared3:
Haha, but it’d be cool if you got an alert when the people you follow created a thread. But yeah, if it was every time they posted then I’d have to unfollow you and Ali, or I’d get like a thousand alerts per day :rofl:

budgieluv3

Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
Cool!