• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Finally got my toy part order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I can blame this one UPS grrrrr I should have had it last week but the dumb guy left the first notice and I was at work :( then he post a note to return last friday after 5 which was ok because hubby was home from work at 3:20 and he said he never showed up grrrr then he left the last notice that he would be here today after 2pm well he finally showed up at 4:30 pm , he isn't our usual UPS guy he was someone new so our guy must be on vacation
I had some perches a few foot toys and some toy parts and a snuggle hut for Pepper but I didn't get the hut in his cage until it was his bedtime so I'am hopeing he uses it, I tried to take a sneak peek and see if he was in it but he was still playing with a toy and not sleeping at all , little bugger
do Senegals usually like snuggle huts?

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing I would like some pictures :lol:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Glad you finally got your stuff. Now we need pics please lol.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
pics of Pepper? ok when he starts useing it,this morning he was no where near it lol he must have slept on his rope perch so when he does go in it I will post some pics

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
well Pepper is a little scared of that snuggly hut I was right he has been sleeping on his rope perch and does not go near his snuggle hut:( I moved it to the side of his cage so hopefully he will get curious some day and try it out , I will let you know when he does and take pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.