• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Farmhennlichparrots.com *SCAM* Buyers beware *SCAM* ships though *FAKE* company KTM global Logistics

Unspecifi

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Sean
Don't make my mistake guys. If you're thinking of buying a parrot stay away from this FAKE company. I saw the red flags but thought I did good enough research to continue. Now that I think about it I was so excited about the price that I ignored what I shouldn't have. Now I'm down $1050. The crazy thing about it is they wanted me to cashapp the money to them and send my address for shipping.
don't be stupid like me. STAY AWAY from these online bird vendors! Pick your bird up in person.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'm very sorry you fell victim to this. There are several red flags I see that show this is a scam :(

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Wow.. the link came up with a totally different name to what the site was called.

We have a few threads about scam bird sale sites, unfortunately there are way too many of them.

I personally can’t understand the appeal of buying a bird online like an inanimate object and having it posted- it baffles me but then again I can’t understand purchasing/committing to any living being that you haven’t seen. I need to feel some sort of a connection to the life I’m bringing home as a new family member so I need to meet the animals I’m wanting to bring home before handing money over.

I hope you do manage to find a feathered friend and I also hope you can recover your lost funds. :(

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I don't think things were so bad even 10 years ago or so. I bought and paid for a bird 20 years ago sight unseen, and never even thought of being ripped off.

Now though with youtube and facebook, and all the cute parrot videos out there, everyone wants one. Perfect time for scammers to kick it in high gear. :(

I do feel badly that you just can't trust anyone anymore. Sorry you got scammed.