• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fancy Parrot Boutique - Thank you Nikki!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I got my order last week from Nikki at Fancy Parrot Boutique and was thrilled

She has a huge selection and great prices

I bought a few toy parts, a neat toy for Sugar that is tiny watering cans linked together and stuffed with crinkle paper, it even came with a bag of refills, another bell in a ball for Pearl and a talking babble ball that was confiscated by Buddy!:rofl:

Boogies bell toy is a separate pic, it was one of those rare things that I hung and he immediately loved.

great customer service and fast shipping -

:thankyou: Nikki!!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Wow nice selection GG! I just placed an order with Nikki today too! Check out her store..she has a great selection!

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I've been looking at lots of stuff! I wish my bank account was as big as my eyes are :rolleyes:.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I'm so glad your birdies liked everything! :dance5:

Thank you again gg, and Pat so much! It is a pleasure working with you all! :) :dance4:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I've been looking at lots of stuff! I wish my bank account was as big as my eyes are :rolleyes:.
I know, there are is so much wonderful stuff for birdies! I out did myself this month on all the stuff I ordered from Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys and CA Bird Nerds. :lol: Now I want a Jolly Ball! :D:D

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

I know, there are is so much wonderful stuff for birdies! I out did myself this month on all the stuff I ordered from Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys and CA Bird Nerds. :lol: Now I want a Jolly Ball! :D:D
you and me both - I was just on Jan's site scoping them out and they are really reasonable for what she puts with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.