• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Even More Opinions on Birdtricks

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
They make it seem like they've mastered the art of owning birds when the reality is that birds are extremely complicated and there is no such "mastery". You can be doing everything right and still run into behavioral problems. And sometimes there's no good answer, only managing symptoms. But you can guilt people into thinking they're doing something wrong and they only need to buy your courses, food and supplies to fix it!

Avis

Meeting neighbors
I've been watching more of Flock-Talk on Youtube and finding her information very useful. I randomly thought I would share her newest video- it's amazing! Probably most of you have already seen it, but if you haven't, check it out!!

Proof that BirdTricks' is not the best/only way! :laugh:

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I like elle and the birds and flock talk. I used to watch alot of videos on caring for birds before Avian avenue. Really, I think Avian avenue is just the best way to get your questions answered. There are plenty of trustworthy moderators who pitch in and make sure info passing through is safe, the forum itself is safe, and you get a large variety of answers own poeple with different experiences.
I don't really like birdtricks. She holds herself to place that she shouldn't hold herself up to. I watched a video on why cockatoos are the worst parrot to keep. While I think it's great to warn poeple about these birds, she was also showing how she let her emotions guide her(which I think had a part to play when the cockatoo attacked her). A professional of any kind of animal should know that animals can sense our feelings, right?