• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

entire flock night fright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
It was definitely the snow falling off the roof - it just happened 3X's while I was in there feeding them. Udo flew/fell down the first time and just screamed the other 2 times...everyone else did a couple of laps of the bird room whenever the snow would melt down and off the roof. At least that mystery is solved. :o:

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
How scary!!! But I will admit I'd like to see that youtube video :devil:. That would be totally hilarious if someone saw you, hehehe. Been there and done that before.
Me to! I think I would literally DIE laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
haha, I can just picture you now, LOL! My fids all had a night fright at the same time a few weeks ago, it was terrible, but no one was hurt, they were all freaked out though.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Yes but unfortunately it's going to keep happening! :eek: You might want to keep some PJ's handy before there are multiple vids on youtube! :omg:

So true! :rofl: You get away with it once, you might be lucky. But twice? Your butt will be posted all over Youtube. You might even make National News and be the next "Balloon Boy"! Can you imagine the headlines?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul

Yes but unfortunately it's going to keep happening! :eek: You might want to keep some PJ's handy before there are multiple vids on youtube! :omg:
I usually find a robe before going in there if I am not fully clothed :p...its just those early morning half awake events that throw me off :D

hsmoscout

Maybe you could grab a ladder and start sweeping/scraping off all the snow with something so it doesn't all fall during the night?

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Maybe you could grab a ladder and start sweeping/scraping off all the snow with something so it doesn't all fall during the night?
If I was an organized person...and if it didn't snow during the night...like it will tonight and tomorrow. At least all the panes are clean now...waiting for the next round of snow :cool1:

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
:rofl: Oh the things we wind up doing for our birds...

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:lol:Im just glad therye all ok.

Kathy

This is exactly why I think everyone should sleep in some sort of clothing..:hehe:
Now I wonder how many who live close will read this and go knocking on the bird room window in the middle of the night.. Youtube ready camera in hand..:lol:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
The mind boggles! then I think how many would have the foresight to have their camera at the ready and at that time? What were they doing up??
Glad your birds are OK though, not nice when it happens as accidents can follow while they are frightened so.

Status
Not open for further replies.