• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Encouraging Cockatiels to mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
True!! Thanks Internet :cantsee: It has it's disadvantages too I guess haha
I guess I'm just very old fashioned :)
Call me an old soul :lol:(even though I'm 28)

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
I guess I'm just very old fashioned :)
Call me an old soul :lol:(even though I'm 28)

I find it super interesting to hear what other generations have to say about us haha! And about their own experiences :) You're not that old, just wiser ;) I have a 30 years old friend in college lol

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I find it super interesting to hear what other generations have to say about us haha! And about their own experiences :) You're not that old, just wiser ;) I have a 30 years old friend in college lol

I always tell my grandmother that I probably would've loved the 70s and 80s. I've always gravitated to people older than me. People my age irk me and we don't have much in common. I guess that's why I have no friends. Ah, well :D

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
I always tell my grandmother that I probably would've loved the 70s and 80s. I've always gravitated to people older than me. People my age irk me and we don't have much in common. I guess that's why I have no friends. Ah, well :D

Same here! I do have friends my age but I sometimes do feel like an old soul too... :)

WhteRnbwBirdie

Hit the Road
Real Name
Erica
my sister is ten years older than me. She had a very strict upbringing. her father was strict, and mine is, well.. not. I'm glad I have my own father.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
my sister is ten years older than me. She had a very strict upbringing. her father was strict, and mine is, well.. not. I'm glad I have my own father.
wow! you found yourself a captive audience!! Cheers!

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Now I wonder what my generation is or will be known for haha

Media and market research companies have Generation Z as “screen addicts” with the attention span of a gnat.

:p Now make it untrue!

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Me, I'm an old baby boomer....you all know what we're known for!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Here is your reality check:
I lost my beautiful baby girl, Sweet Pea (4years old) from combination of hernia from laying too many eggs, which cuz her to go into respiratory distress. She spent almost 3hours in incubator on high oxygen, high humidity, and heat. And died in the veterinarian's hands.
20180627_123750.jpg
Live with that, cuz I am having very tough time living with it.

WhteRnbwBirdie

Hit the Road
Real Name
Erica
@rocky'smom I'm very sorry this has happened to your girl. I have lost a bird before.. I know egg binding is a reality, but as long as breaks are taken between breedings, (1 year on, 1 year off) should be fine. Also, not gonna breed them their entire lives, just a couple of times ~ the experience will be enriching for me & my parent birdies.

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm a Millennial, we're stubborn. But not necessarily a bad trait. Depends on how you look at it. I'm out. I'm gonna let this thread die.
I'm a millennial as well mate, only four years older than you. But I don't let any stubbornness in me endanger innocent lives, and I know when to listen. Please do the same; we only want what's best for your fids.

That explains everything. And sweetie, you are a I.W.I N. kid. Want to know what that is:

I.
W.ant
I.t
N.ow
I remember exactly how it was at your age. We were much more mature, we grew up to earn our spending cash, we worked our tails off. We didn't disrespect those that knew better. We listened, learned and grew into our present ages with more grace then any flipping millennial has every had. And don't hand me I'm handicapped, cuz so am I.
My handicaps may not visible but it's your excuse not mine. Time to listen not act worse then temper tantrum 2year old.
Uncalled for.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Hard to make it untrue when you know yourself it's true! :lol:We do have our qualities though, I promise...:angel2: Now back to the subject..

It's cool at times to view the different generations and how we all think so differently. I wonder now what my 5 year old grandson will be like when he's a teen/young man.

What will the world be like?

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
@rocky'smom I'm so sorry for your loss of such a lovely little girl :( I lost my first budgie due to chronic egg laying, we tried absolutely everything, she got really weak and died from an infection that probably could've been healed otherwise...

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Sorry @hrafn totally called for. I'm sick of the I.W.I.N. generation. If I acted that way I would have been lambasted in to middle of next year by my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.