• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emma loves her Alex Toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The "Alex" toys has proven to be an "AWESOME" toy comprised of so many favourite parts.:bounce3:

Emma and SAchi have both given this toy alot of daily "face time" and love it just as much even though the toy is pretty much no longer in one piece anymore.:bliss:

Definitely a great toy and will definitely be on my future "toy purchases".:)

Attachments

Last edited:

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
The "Alex" toys has proven to be an "AWESOME" toy comprised of so many favourite parts.:bounce3:

Emma and SAchi have both given this toy alot of daily "face time" and love it just as much even though the toy is pretty much no longer in one piece anymore.:bliss:

I just read about this toy on Birdtalk yesterday... definitely on the toy list for Ajax!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie

Wow look at that! lol It was a definite hit..they had so much fun with it!

Chopper's is still able to be hung...looks a little sparse but he still enjoys chewing on it and hanging from it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.