• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emma flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok.. looks like my flyer is coming along. The photos are on TOP and at the bottom we simply wrote in french. My neighborhood is mostly french speaking. Those who speak english understand french. I used exactly what you wrote Drop and added my phone number. On the top of the page.. we have *Perroquet Perdu / Lost Parrot*

drop

Rollerblading along the road
Ok.. looks like my flyer is coming along. The photos are on TOP and at the bottom we simply wrote in french. My neighborhood is mostly french speaking. Those who speak english understand french. I used exactly what you wrote Drop and added my phone number. On the top of the page.. we have *Perroquet Perdu / Lost Parrot*
Sounds good. Sounds good how the photos are placed to get attention.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The photos are on top

and at the bottom.. with my phone number

EMMA PARLE ANGLAIS (connait son nom) / EMMA SPEAKS ENGLISH (responds to her name)
BIG CASH REWARD PROMISED / GROSSE RECOMPENSE MONÉTAIRE PROMISE
emmaphonehome@yahoo.com

PERROQUET PERDU

Mon PERROQUET GRIS D'AFRIQUE s'est envolé Jeudi le 10 Juin. Je suis dans le secteur d'ANJOU (proche des Galeries d'Anjou).
C'est un GROS OISEAU GRIS, avec la QUEUE ROUGE VIF.
Je peux l'identifier sans aucun doute.
J'offre une RÉCOMPENSE pour son retour, et j'apprécierai TOUTE INFORMATION que vous pouvez fournir. SVP gardez vos yeux et vos oreilles ouverts

drop

I emailed her the flyers that I added the pictures to. I didn't fill in the phone number, and I fixed the pigeon thing, and the mispelling. So hopefully they will work. :o:
:highfive: Thanks.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you everyone for your efforts. I am satisfied with the flyer I have right now. I will be printing out some tomorrow. How many should I start with?

drop

The photos are on top

and at the bottom.. with my phone number

EMMA PARLE ANGLAIS (connait son nom) / EMMA SPEAKS ENGLISH (responds to her name)
BIG CASH REWARD PROMISED / GROSSE RECOMPENSE MONÉTAIRE PROMISE
emmaphonehome@yahoo.com

PERROQUET PERDU

Mon PERROQUET GRIS D'AFRIQUE s'est envolé Jeudi le 10 Juin. Je suis dans le secteur d'ANJOU (proche des Galeries d'Anjou).
C'est un GROS OISEAU GRIS, avec la QUEUE ROUGE VIF.
Je peux l'identifier sans aucun doute.
J'offre une RÉCOMPENSE pour son retour, et j'apprécierai TOUTE INFORMATION que vous pouvez fournir. SVP gardez vos yeux et vos oreilles ouverts
Looks great.

whitdenise4

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Whitney
How many should I start with?
I would plan out the area that I would be posting around first, so you have an idea of what places are available and the most populated areas also. I know it's late, but you probably have an idea where telephone poles, fences, ect. are where you could post, so maybe map out a trail, that could give you an estimate of quantity... just a few thoughts... :o:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Thank you everyone for your efforts. I am satisfied with the flyer I have right now. I will be printing out some tomorrow. How many should I start with?

I don't know how big of a area you live in, but I'd start with at least 30-35 and go from there

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:rofl: Ha... I'm just reading the ending for the first time. I printed 500 flyers. Can you imagine how much scrap paper I still have left. Initially, I was going to have 1000 flyers printed.:o:

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
:rofl: Ha... I'm just reading the ending for the first time. I printed 500 flyers. Can you imagine how much scrap paper I still have left. Initially, I was going to have 1000 flyers printed.:o:
Give it to Emma to shed lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.