• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emma flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop

Rollerblading along the road
I seem to have run into a bump because my word program is not allowing me to insert a picture. If someone could help put a picture to the text, so that Saemma just has to print it out.

I am sorry for the mixup, when I offered to write it up I could have gone to a friends who is good with this stuff, but I had thought from reading a post that the flyers were already done. Now it's too late to go over. I feel so bad :( I can probably go by tomorrow morning if needed, but the sooner it's done the better.

Here is what I wrote (the size is off so it could fit here and the lost parrot would normally be bigger). Thanks to anyone who can help set it up.

Again, I am sorry.

LOST PARROT (write in Bigger)​

REWARD PROMISED!!! (write bigger)​

My AFRICAN GREY PARROT flew out the door on Thursday morning, the 10th if June. I am in the ANJOU sector (near Les Galeries d'Anjou).

She is a LARGE GREY BIRD and she has a BRIGHT RED TAIL. Her name is EMMA, and she knows her name. I can identify her without a doubt.

I am offering a REWARD for the return of my Parrot, and I would appreciate ANY INFORMATION about her whereabouts. PLEASE keep your eyes and ears open.

Call us at:

PERROQUET PERDU (write in bigger)​

RÉCOMPENSE PROMISE!!! (write bigger)​

Mon PERROQUET GRIS D'AFRIQUE s'est envolé Jeudi le 10 Juin. Je suis de la secteur d'ANJOU (proche de Les Galarie d'Anjou).

C'est un GRAND OISEAU GRIS avec la QUEUE ROUGE VIF. Elle se nomme EMMA et elle connai son nom. Je peut l'identifier sans aucune doute.

J'offre une RÉCOMPENSE pour son retour, et j'apprécirai TOUTE INFORMATION que vous pouvez fournir. SVP gardez vos yeux et vos oreilles ouverts.

Contactez-moi au:

Last edited:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Drop, I'm PMing you.

southernbirds

You are trying and that is so important. I am sure she is grateful for all your help.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
If you using word pad I have a hard time inserting pics in there unless I just right click the pic hit "copy picture" go back to word pad and click paste then it goes but some pics won't copy/paste

also one little typo

the 10th if June. I am in the
if should be Of

whitdenise4

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Whitney
I added the pictures Saemma wanted if you would like me to post the flyers here I can.. I didn't know if anyone had already got them to her or not..

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Drop, this is awesome. I am so grateful for your time, effort and energy. Words cannot convey how I feel. I have forwarded this info to a friend.
She thinks the photos should be the largest part in order to draw attention. Do you guys agree?

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes. please post on here anything that you guys can. I need to have everything ready tomorrow to print and hand out.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Drop, this is awesome. I am so grateful for your time, effort and energy. Words cannot convey how I feel. I have forwarded this info to a friend.
She thinks the photos should be the largest part in order to draw attention. Do you guys agree?
Saemma, I have some sample flyers here with pics added, and using Drop's text. I need the email address to send them to as they are in Word file format. Please PM me. Thanks.

drop

PM Holiday your e-mail. SHE HAS THEM DONE!!!

THANKS SO MUCH :hug8:

Emma will be found, we will all be praying tonight.

BTW, if Jacqueline didn't contact you directly, I just thought I'd you know that she sends her well wished from another forum. Everyone is praying for Emma's return :hug8:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
there are two templates here - Lost Parrots | Lost Birds| Lost Bird Flyers for lost greys

if you would like to use either of these, I can help you customize them

(I see that you have some already :thumbsup:)

It is recommended that you put out new ones on a different color paper roughly on a weekly basis - this keeps the info fresh in folks minds

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm thinking.. Emma's larger than a pigeon. :huh:

drop

Those are great GG, maybe they can be in a sticky in his section?

drop

I'm thinking.. Emma's larger than a pigeon. :huh:
I though I wrote larger? OOps. Pigeon just came to mind because I had seen that comparison in other lost ads for Greys. Sorry.

drop

Got it Holiday. Thanks again, thanks so much. Have a good night. (your PM box is full)

Saemma, did you receive any e-mails from Holiday or would you like me to send it to you?

drop

Oh crap. Holiday had copied the flyer before I had edited out the fake phone number. I am sorry for wasting your time.

If anyone else can help fix this. Man I am so dumb...:huh:

whitdenise4

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Whitney
I emailed her the flyers that I added the pictures to. I didn't fill in the phone number, and I fixed the pigeon thing, and the mispelling. So hopefully they will work. :o:

drop

I took the pigeon part out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.