• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

dried hot peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy~mom

Strolling the yard
I often see dried hot peppers in bird seed mix's. Does anyone just buy the dried peppers in the spanish food section? Is it the same thing?

I give Ozzy fresh alot, wondering if I can alternate with some dried. ive never bought food with dried peppers so I dont know if she will even eat them..

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I have some dried peppers that I bought at the pet store for them and none of them will eat them:(

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart: Yes, I give dried chili pepper to my girlies. They crunch on it and have fun using them as footie toys.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have some dried peppers that I bought at the pet store for them and none of them will eat them:(
oh.. I thought they all liked dried peppers. :huh:I even put them in their foraging buffet ball.:) Keep trying. :hug8:

Glowbird

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I buy the kind that are about three or four inches long. My guys go crazy over them. Frost the quaker will fly across the room with one and sit and eat it on my desk or chair or some other place that I don't necessarily want a pile of dried pepper shards.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
My guys love dried peppers as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.