• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

jahpan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
What kind of birds are those?? They remind me of parrotlets but they are taller?
@11bryces

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
OHHH YEEEY!!! I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE THIS AND OMGGGG THIS IS SOO BEAUTIFUL AND I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE COLORS ON MY LOVEBIRD THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I AM LIKE REALLY REALLY ESCATIC!!! AHH THANK YOU!!! ^__^

So glad to hear :D :D

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Hey, are you still taking requests? If so, could you do one of my two birdies? :budgie::yfbudgie:

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
If you can do mine (you don't have to!), here are some pics of my two Budgie birds!

IMG_1744.JPG
Nico

IMG_1751.JPG
Skittles

IMG_2177.JPG
Skittles

IMG_2184.JPG
Nico

IMG_2185.JPG
Both

If you can do it, great and thanks! If you can't, no problem! :)

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
@SquawksNibbles Although I would love to draw your clearly very very adorable fids, I am currently not taking any additional requests. I'll update this thread when I find the time to start taking them again, hopefully within the next couple months. :) I'll be sure to tag you too.

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
@SquawksNibbles Although I would love to draw your clearly very very adorable fids, I am currently not taking any additional requests. I'll update this thread when I find the time to start taking them again, hopefully within the next couple months. :) I'll be sure to tag you too.
Okay, it's fine! By the way, great drawings! You are very talented! :)

Colbon2

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
@~Drini~ am I still second on the list? If I am I am still okay to wait no rush. Thank you when you get a chance.

I just wanted to let you know that I only have the one bird now. The only bird I have now is the Rose Crown Conure Zoey.

Harleyandme

Will post photos on here or PM you later tonight! I have 3 birds at the moment. Can you add animals other than birds (like a little frog) or is that a hassle? Thank you so much! I love your work!

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Will post photos on here or PM you later tonight! I have 3 birds at the moment. Can you add animals other than birds (like a little frog) or is that a hassle? Thank you so much! I love your work!

Of course, send me pics of your other pets :)

Harleyandme

My server is down!! I can't access any photos through my computer at the moment. Might use another computer if you need actual photos, but I am hoping these short descriptions and photos for a little reference will do. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Harley - cutest little pied cockatiel, bigger than Luna, bigger greyish feet, slightly 'dusty' face (as they call it) under the orange patches and NOT on his eyes, long tail, extra long crest with a very slightly orangey tone (on his crest), couple of grey tail feathers, black looking eyes, average pied wings.
HeavyPiedcock-Danielle_Kuhn-251x380.jpg

Luna - thinner and sleeker looking cockatiel, small pink feet, dark red eyes, quite short crest, average lutino with a slightly yellow undertone. I added a photo (not of her) for reference.
download-1.jpg

Bismarck - green canary, cute little beak, black eyes, quite a small canary, small head, short tail, looks a lot like the image I have included. (Bismarck's eyes are a little wider, they look more happy than the bird in the photo if you know what I mean)
download.jpg

One little frog - as my frogs are still tadpoles, the image is a general idea of what one of them would look like.
download-2.jpg

Note: only the canary has a ring around his leg.
Those are all the birds plus a froggy :)

Thank you so so much!

BirbyHouse

Strolling the yard
Don't worry at all yet, but when your waiting list is empty could you draw my lovebirds Tango and Nutmeg.

Can pm you or send messages any time!:)

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I also love your work - could you tag me when you open up your list again?

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Hi @~Drini~

I know I say I wanted Zane in a sweater but really like the way he looks in this fleece collar.
20171222_203816.jpg 20171220_174140.jpg 20171220_174203.jpg

Here's some pictures of Echo too
20171014_202945.jpg
20171009_163129.jpg
20170602_145723.jpg

Could you please a natural looking branch with some hibiscus flowers? Zane loved eating their leaves. Thankyou so much for this I really appreciate it

MagpieDragon

Jogging around the block
Hey drini, I know u aren't currently taking requests, but when u are available again, I would really appreciate it if u could make me a cartoon-styled siggy for me (like @DQTimnehs )

Here are my birds:
Pinto-
IMG_20180204_085232.jpg IMG_20180213_155015.jpg
And Nedd-
IMG_20171026_072408.jpg IMG_20171028_111740 (1).jpg IMG_2064.jpg

Thanks a lot, I really admire your work :)

RDBudgiesS

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Diana
Hey i just stumbled across this, i'm wondering if you are still taking requests. If not it is completley fine but just wondering :)

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
@RDBudgiesS Unfortunately no, I won't be taking any more requests. I'll definitely let people know if I ever start again. :)

Last edited: