• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Don't delay ... order today!! It's Golden!!!!!!!!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan

If you've heard it once, then you've heard it many times by now ... GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST.

What is so special about this Golden Ticket?? Well, for one thing, it is a fun contest to participate in!! :)

Did you know that Blu's Bird Toys is sponsoring this contest which is going to be a nice gift basket of various items of ours valued at $50.00 ... some toys you have not seen on our site!

Golden-Ticket-Drawing-10-Gift-Cert.jpg
Do you see our image? This is what we are offering and we hold in our hands a Golden Ticket to give out to one lucky winner! We will hold a drawing for it by the 22nd of Feb. and the winner will be emailed the actual Golden Ticket that you will have to show here on AA in order to be entered into the raffle. Don't delay ... order small, order large any which way it gives you a chance to be entered into our drawing for the Golden Ticket.
If you have any questions, please ask!!

Last edited:

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
How did I miss that image when I ordered!

I might be making another anyway, I love the balsa basket, it's so cute!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Wow!!! That's awesome!!:yahoo:

redbarnmacaw

Sprinting down the street
Love it! Went through to paying to check out, I didn't see anywhere to note were from AA? Unless you wanted us to post here that we ordered?

redbarnmacaw

Sprinting down the street
Those who have been shopping here prior is there hidden toys? Others then what she show's ... I thought I had seen ppl post pictures of different toys that I see listed. I cant find those posts - ATM- what a better place to ask then here :)

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
How did I miss that image when I ordered!

I might be making another anyway, I love the balsa basket, it's so cute!

No, I just posted the image / sale. It did not exist when you ordered and I know you did use the coupon code on the order. I'm glad you like the little balsa basket! Thank you!!

Love it! Went through to paying to check out, I didn't see anywhere to note were from AA? Unless you wanted us to post here that we ordered?

The note area is right before you submit your order. If by chance anyone orders and does not specify you are from here ... then just let me know here or through PM.

Thanks! :)

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Does any amount spent get the small skewer? There is a toy I'd like to get for Paris, but the total doesn't come to much. LOL.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Any Amount can qualify ... well, not like a 50 cent item, besides you'd pay more in shipping but if it weighs under 13 ounces you can get it shipped first class mail parcel for pretty cheap.

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
If you've heard it once, then you've heard it many times by now ... GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST.

What is so special about this Golden Ticket?? Well, for one thing, it is a fun contest to participate in!! :)

Did you know that Blu's Bird Toys is sponsoring this contest which is going to be a nice gift basket of various items of ours valued at $50.00 ... some toys you have not seen on our site!

View attachment 219108
Do you see our image? This is what we are offering and we hold in our hands a Golden Ticket to give out to one lucky winner! We will hold a drawing for it by the 22nd of Feb. and the winner will be emailed the actual Golden Ticket that you will have to show here on AA in order to be entered into the raffle. Don't delay ... order small, order large any which way it gives you a chance to be entered into our drawing for the Golden Ticket.
If you have any questions, please ask!!

Ok.....maybe I'm missing something here but what "image" are you talking about???

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan

The image I speak of is shown in my topic title post of this thread. Let me know if you're not seeing it. Do you see it in this post?

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Oh! YES! I see it in both posts here! I thought you were referring to something on your site......anyway, I sent you a PM :)

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh!! Ok then, I think the confusion was from me mentioning the toys I will have for the gift basket for the ticket winner will be some toys that are not on the site.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yes, I can ... just go into my hardware category and choose the washer size you want and the 1/4"-20 hanger bolt length and add it to the cart along with the grape wood.