• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Donations for Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Seems there may be a bit of confusion about our donation program for Gabriel.

We are offering 20% OFF everything in the store if you are purchasing for the Gabriel Foundation.
Coupon Code: GABRIEL

Our current Avian Avenue sale of 25% OFF the purchase of 3 or more Avian Antics toys CAN BE USED when purchasing for Gabriel as well. Simply enter the Coupon Code: AVIANAVE and note GABRIEL in the comments section at Checkout.

IMPORTANT NOTE: FREE SHIPPING, when purchasing for Gabriel! Select: LOCAL PICKUP as the shipping option and you will NOT be charge for shipping.

Avian Antics is donating the shipping and $100.00 worth of toys, in addition to your donations.

If you have already placed an order for Gabriel and PAID shipping charges. I have emailed you asking if you would like me to include items, or if you would like a refund. Please contact me if you have not received my email.

Again, thank you to everybody for pulling together to help these very unfortunate birds.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
It is wonderful that you are doing this for TGF. :hug8:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
It is wonderful what TGF does for the birds. Breaks my heart that any bird has to suffer.

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
I have to say that I am not surprised at the response we have gotten for these birds, but I am so very touched.

I don't have to say how much this means to all of us, but especially the precious birds.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Again, I am very appreciative of Gabriel and what all of you do. We make toys several times a year for TGF, besides this sort of thing, we also work through Parrot Toy Angels, and the toys that Toys for Tweets delivers at Christmas time, come from us.

I also know one of your residents personally, female SI named Juju. She belonged to a friend of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.