• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

Shannan

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shannan
Thanks. She’s a work in progress but I love her so very much !

honkwee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
ava
This is Cinnie (Short for Cinnamon). She's a rescue St. Bernard. She is the happiest thing on this earth. She is almost 6 (November 18th) and we've had her for about a year. She has severe hip dysplasia and arthritis but she doesn't let that stop her! She loves taking tiny walks, carrying her toys around, leaning on people, and being the sweetest girl ever.

Attachments

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This is Cinnie (Short for Cinnamon). She's a rescue St. Bernard. She is the happiest thing on this earth. She is almost 6 (November 18th) and we've had her for about a year. She has severe hip dysplasia and arthritis but she doesn't let that stop her! She loves taking tiny walks, carrying her toys around, leaning on people, and being the sweetest girl ever.
Awww! I had a dog called Cinnie/Cinnamon. I lost her to traps one very cold winter... :sad2: She was a Great Pyranees/Maremma/Akbash/GSD mix.
1635990105679.png
Cinnie, the all white one, with her sister.
Yours is really really cute too. :) Thanks for rescuing her!

honkwee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
ava
Awww! I had a dog called Cinnie/Cinnamon. I lost her to traps one very cold winter... :sad2: She was a Great Pyranees/Maremma/Akbash/GSD mix.
View attachment 395920
Cinnie, the all white one, with her sister.
Yours is really really cute too. :) Thanks for rescuing her!
We used to have a Great Pyrenees mix! They have the kindest hearts! Your Cinnie was beautiful!

fashionfobie

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Gimli is my 2 year old pup. He is my potato! Love him to pieces. He makes the cone of shame adorable. Poor little dude.
PXL_20211207_010957337.jpg PXL_20210912_211659602.MP.jpg PXL_20210919_135914311.jpg PXL_20210916_095339116.jpg