• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Shannan
Thanks. She’s a work in progress but I love her so very much !

honkwee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
ava
This is Cinnie (Short for Cinnamon). She's a rescue St. Bernard. She is the happiest thing on this earth. She is almost 6 (November 18th) and we've had her for about a year. She has severe hip dysplasia and arthritis but she doesn't let that stop her! She loves taking tiny walks, carrying her toys around, leaning on people, and being the sweetest girl ever.

Attachments

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This is Cinnie (Short for Cinnamon). She's a rescue St. Bernard. She is the happiest thing on this earth. She is almost 6 (November 18th) and we've had her for about a year. She has severe hip dysplasia and arthritis but she doesn't let that stop her! She loves taking tiny walks, carrying her toys around, leaning on people, and being the sweetest girl ever.
Awww! I had a dog called Cinnie/Cinnamon. I lost her to traps one very cold winter... :sad2: She was a Great Pyranees/Maremma/Akbash/GSD mix.
1635990105679.png
Cinnie, the all white one, with her sister.
Yours is really really cute too. :) Thanks for rescuing her!

honkwee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
ava
Awww! I had a dog called Cinnie/Cinnamon. I lost her to traps one very cold winter... :sad2: She was a Great Pyranees/Maremma/Akbash/GSD mix.
View attachment 395920
Cinnie, the all white one, with her sister.
Yours is really really cute too. :) Thanks for rescuing her!
We used to have a Great Pyrenees mix! They have the kindest hearts! Your Cinnie was beautiful!

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Gimli is my 2 year old pup. He is my potato! Love him to pieces. He makes the cone of shame adorable. Poor little dude.
PXL_20211207_010957337.jpg PXL_20210912_211659602.MP.jpg PXL_20210919_135914311.jpg PXL_20210916_095339116.jpg

conurehrdr

Meeting neighbors
This is Winter, My Italian Greyhound service dog. She helps with pain management, deep pressure therapy and is going to be trained to detect high blood sugars. She's going to be 3 July 29th. Little brat is, well, a brat, LOL!

Winter _morning_may 2022_2 y 11m.jpeg Winter at 2 yrs 6 months.jpeg

Feathery

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Nichole
Here's Levi, my 10 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I've had him since he was a pup. He is obsessed with balls. He loves walks and playing hide and seek. I'm also a volunteer for Chesapeake Bay Retriever Relief & Rescue here in the US. And I'll never pass up an opportunity to share photos of him! :swoon:

20200427_131105.jpg 20200510_172353.jpg

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Here's Levi, my 10 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I've had him since he was a pup. He is obsessed with balls. He loves walks and playing hide and seek. I'm also a volunteer for Chesapeake Bay Retriever Relief & Rescue here in the US. And I'll never pass up an opportunity to share photos of him! :swoon:

View attachment 408394 View attachment 408395
So cute! I love Chessies.

Feathery

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Nichole
So cute! I love Chessies.
They certainly have a lot of personality! :) Best dog I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. :joyful: and super smart!

Here's a photo succession of the stick. I didn't realize he actually got it in the house until it was too late and I heard a crash. When the weather is nice i leave the doors open for him. Never underestimate! Lol He wasn't injured thankfully. 20200510_172353.jpg 20200510_172306.jpg 20200510_173323.jpg

Last edited:

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
They certainly have a lot of personality! :) Best dog I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. :joyful: and super smart!

Here's a photo succession of the stick. I didn't realize he actually got it in the house until it was too late and I heard a crash. When the weather is nice i leave the doors open for him. Never underestimate! Lol He wasn't injured thankfully. View attachment 408415 View attachment 408416 View attachment 408417
Woah! Oh gosh kinda love how you can see the stick in the last picture.

Cosmo305

Strolling the yard
Cosmo has 2 bird siblings - Johnny and Mitzi! They are both rescues - I call their breeds “one of a kind.” Johnny is the bigger one, he is very tolerant of Costco, almost protective. If Mitzi (the smaller one) gets too close. I never leave them unattended but can’t help a few photos now and then!

Attachments

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
Here is my 2 year old Shih Tzu+Pekingese +Maltese+Yorkshire Terrier mix rescue named Ozzie! He is the love of my life and I can’t imagine life without him. 05D9CD94-F4AE-42EC-A1EB-98148BCBB790.jpeg 02F46AA9-43E3-4BD2-90A8-F002BD7E5366.jpeg

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Yay dogs!

Sherlock (the grumpy old man) Watson (the muppet, and my heartdog) and Gidget (the gremlin who can’t sit still more than .03 seconds)

Attachments

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Her is mine ..Nymeria 13 yrs old wolfdog ..Torrhen 5 yr old mt dog/huskey/newfie/leopard dog ...and Arya 4 yr old Papillon/ min ausie shep :laughing12:

Attachments