• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does he like her?

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
I think Winston might like Sunbeam...
I don't know why as she clearly doesn't return his attention, well, not in the same way.
She regularly harases him for no reason. She doesn't care about Em, but will sometimes seek out Winston to chase him around.
Even after all that Winston will watch her and follow her around. He's wise enough to not get on the same perch as her but will sit close by and sing. He also fluffs up his head feathers and will sometime give a little head bob In her direction.
So, does Winston like Sunbeam? If so poor LJ'll have to impress her first if he wants to keep her :roflmao:
Here's the little fluff in question.
20210515_162057.jpg

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Poor Winston, unrequited love is tough!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
He's such a sweet fella. And just look at that floof. I hope Sunbeam comes to her senses soon :heart:
From what i saw yesterday i don't think Sunbeam has any plans to leave LJ, poor Winston!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
It's seems he's interested in her, and she's just like whatever. But I have a mated pair and they are totally different but entirely connected. You never know if they suddenly bond. If you want them to bond you could try practicing tricks together or let them just eat seed together.
(It seems you have part of an olive back there, make sure it's safe)
And I LOVE his super dotted beard

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
It's seems he's interested in her, and she's just like whatever. But I have a mated pair and they are totally different but entirely connected. You never know if they suddenly bond. If you want them to bond you could try practicing tricks together or let them just eat seed together.
(It seems you have part of an olive back there, make sure it's safe)
And I LOVE his super dotted beard
At the moment Sunbeam is pair with LJ. I don't trick train my flock and they're free to choose their mate as they wish. The leaves in the back are Gum leaves, definitely safe ;)
Yes, he is so stinkin' cute!! :swoon: