• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

DNA test results are in for Darius

Status
Not open for further replies.

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
I'm so excited I always wanted a little :heart:GIRL:heart: Macaw and now I have one. Obviously I'm going to have to change her name and since My favorite name for a little girl Macaw is Nevaeh that is what her new name will be. I just so happy that I had her DNA tested.

Last edited:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Woo hoo! We just got more girl power :twirl:on the board! :heart: Congratulations! :highfive: Hey, that explains why Darius is so sweet :)

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Congrats on your baby girl!!! Love her new name. She sure is beautiful!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
That's great!
And will you also be testing Chatot?
We have never bothered with it for Mijo, but might do so someday. Have the kit here....

Doris

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Thats great to know!!!!!:highfive: A GIRL!!:dance4::hug8:

daria

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daria Feinstein
The female varient of Darius is Daria (my first Name) but I like Nevaeh better for a macaw. Sometimes macaws name themselves. The names I gave my greenwings were Guaca and Maya or Gucamaya which is the native indian name for greenwings but I started saying red birds and that is what stuck.

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
How do you pronounce that lovely looking name?:o:
Nevaeh is pronouced Na vay ah its heaven spelt backwards the perfect name for a little Angel I think and she seems to like it also. I made up a little song with the name Nevaeh and she was danceing and responding possitively so I figure she approves.:heart:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
The female varient of Darius is Daria (my first Name) but I like Nevaeh better for a macaw. Sometimes macaws name themselves. The names I gave my greenwings were Guaca and Maya or Gucamaya which is the native indian name for greenwings but I started saying red birds and that is what stuck.

My scarlet came with the name of a dog, Brittanie.. but I named her Rosie, but she like "GRA" and LOVED it when I said it back to her.. her eyes would dilate and she would look at me, eyes sparkling like as though she said "FINALLY someone understands that is my name":heart::hehe:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Nevaeh is pronouced Na vay ah its heaven spelt backwards the perfect name for a little Angel I think and she seems to like it also. I made up a little song with the name Nevaeh and she was danceing and responding possitively so I figure she approves.:heart:
BEAUTIFUL name!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.