• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

DNA Test is in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
no no no don't say girl lol, I already have 2 girls here and 1 boy so a boy would make us even :)

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Girl!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Although it's no 100% way to tell boys and girls apart, I will say boy because of how high it's "V" on it's belly is going up.

Plus, it's head makes me think more of male than female.

Bunkybird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Trish
Deby, may I ask what company you used? I have been wanted to DNA Tiki for a while now.....did you use feathers? how many? btw~ I will vote "BOY" for you because 'Peppers'' V does look higher than Tiki and I think she is a SHE :p

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I used Avian Bio-Tech and I did his toe nail,I just cut one just a little short and got a few drops of blood from it then I use Styptic powder to stop the bleeding, it took a whole 3 minutes , heres the address you can email them and they will send you a free kit plus they send you a certificate in the mail and it's really nice
Avian Services Center: DNA sexing and disease testing for all species of birds.

evsrin

I used Avian Bio-Tech and I did his toe nail,I just cut one just a little short and got a few drops of blood from it then I use Styptic powder to stop the bleeding, it took a whole 3 minutes , heres the address you can email them and they will send you a free kit plus they send you a certificate in the mail and it's really nice
Avian Services Center: DNA sexing and disease testing for all species of birds.
Thank you very much! You made it very easy for me. :D I'm ordering mine right now!

Ashley

Real Name
Ashley
I use them too...but I do feathers...not good on seeing my babies bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.