• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Diamond Plated & Parrot Key Chain

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Awesome!!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I hope thats a stainless plate & not stainless plated. I can't see you applying a stainless coating
but the wording is making me uncomfortable. Gold plate yes but not stainless plate.
When I see plate I immediately think of a coating but now that I think about it I guess you mean "a" stainless plate which you said not on stainless plate.

:sad4:

I think the cancer, my broken toe & all this stress has made me loopy!

I better get to bed. Attempt # 3 to see foot DR & now wheelchair lift is broken so mgmt said they would carry me down the steps...

:cry3:

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I hope thats a stainless plate & not stainless plated. I can't see you applying a stainless coating
but the wording is making me uncomfortable. Gold plate yes but not stainless plate.
When I see plate I immediately think of a coating but now that I think about it I guess you mean "a" stainless plate which you said not on stainless plate.

:sad4:

I think the cancer, my broken toe & all this stress has made me loopy!

I better get to bed. Attempt # 3 to see foot DR & now wheelchair lift is broken so mgmt said they would carry me down the steps...

:cry3:
Oh my goodness!
You have totally, 100% misunderstood this toy & our cute name for it!

My husband named it.
It's a plate, right?
He hand-made a big stainless steel diamond to rattle against the plate.

So he said we should call the toy "Diamond Plated"...a play on words...see? A FUN name for a great toy!

We use only the BEST food grade, human grade, and marine grade stainless steel on the market.
These plates are from a VERY trusted supplier.
Please don't ever expect anything less from us. We would never use inferior SS.
Thank you.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:rofl:
I'm living in a warped world now & am near the breaking point. It was supposed to be funny but it shows how messed up things are for me I can't even think straight.

:blink:

I didn;t think it was possible to miss 2 foot Drs appointments let alone even think the
wheelchair lift would break the night before I needed it to go to the 3rd DR's appoint the next day.

If med transport finally decides to come with a wheelchair today I am going to have to be carried down the steps to it by the maintenance men or I'll miss a 3rd appointment.
I'm afraid even to go out into the world where is can try to inflict more damage on me.

My world is full of nothing but tragedy. In this world even stainless plated objects become possible. Since I got hit by the car Rio has started to poop on his cage bars.
I can't seem to get a break except for a hit & run.

Your toys are the best quality & luckily Rio has 2 of them.

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I'm living in a warped world now & am near the breaking point. It was supposed to be funny but it shows how messed up things are for me I can't even think straight.

I didn;t think it was possible to miss 2 foot Drs appointments let alone even think the
wheelchair lift would break the night before I needed it to go to the 3rd DR's appoint the next day.

If med transport finally decides to come with a wheelchair today I am going to have to be carried down the steps to it by the maintenance men or I'll miss a 3rd appointment.
I'm afraid even to go out into the world where is can try to inflict more damage on me.

My world is full of nothing but tragedy. In this world even stainless plated objects become possible. Since I got hit by the car Rio has started to poop on his cage bars.

I am very sorry you've had so many issues & frightening health issues.
All I can promise you is that our toys are SAFE for Rio.

Hope things improve for you soon:)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

You're just tired and stressed and need to get some rest and things also need to get better for you. I hope things turn around and also hope that you got to see the doctor today.

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
That "Key Chain" is so cute! Going on my wishlist. :)