• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

da other birdies dont wanna be my fwend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckbeak

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Hi everybirdy

I am just a widdle baby boy... I so precious and everybirdy loves me! But deres two owly finchies dat live here too and dey dont like me!! I twy to wizzle weeewooo at dem and dey go ahhh! And hide in der apple house. I twy to be fwends but dry think i too big. I lived with a macaw next door to my cage before I was dopted ...I not big at all!! I just a widdle Meyer's! What is rong wit dose guys!

WUV BUCKBEAK
still not a big birdy

Last edited:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Ignore doz finches, Buckbeak. Theys don know anyting. Theys not eben real parrots, you knows. Jus stick with you momma and ignore doz finches. I doz the same ting to doz stupid chirpy-chirp canaries. Don kno why mom got doz stupid canaries!--Sunshine Senegal

Hey. You is a Meyers? Are you a boy? I am Trixie. Iz a girl. You got any pictures of you? Dis is me. Interested? --Trixie Meyers.

Attachments

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Why do people assume birds would talk this way?:coffeescreen: I just don't get it....:p

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Don't worry, Millow here, the other birdies don't want to spend time with me either so I just run to the humans every chance I get!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Why do people assume birds would talk this way?:coffeescreen: I just don't get it....:p
Actually Carole, I speak with a great deal of finesse and articulation but most birds are my direct inferiors, so I choose to soften my words for the sake of world understanding. ...Queen Samantha.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Widdle Baby Boy..I has one word of advice for ya!!!!1 BITESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it works for me..well it don't cause does birdies don't wike me either but I don'tttttttttttttttt care cause i AM DA QUEEN OF EVERYTING. Da Queen of everyting...Seeeeeee!!!! Queen Samantha.

Buckbeak

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Wat you meen... "talk like dis"? Don't all da birdies talk like dis?! Dis how mama talk to me!!! She got some splainin to do!!!

I don't wanna hurt dem finchies cuz dey obvious jus jelous ob my bloo butt! dey have regular brown butts. mama also sed if i is a bad birdyboo i get NOOOOOO sunflaffer seeds even if i hang upside downs like batman! she ses bad boys gotta eets pellets BOOOOO!:mad:
Maybeeee if i ses da Queen ses so she will let me dooz it. Da Queen is a higher rank den mama, isn't it?

Hi Trixie!! I is a LITTLE BABY BOY mama sed. Girly Meyer's wif lellow on der heds are toooo old for me and might be COUGARS! :omg:
I don't need NO TRUBBLE from big mountain kitties! I got enuff trubble wif all deez finchies and dogs runnin round here like dey peepls or sumfin!
You are vewwwwyyy cayoot doh! You are pretty as my mamabird was and she was like a princess!
Here's a pitture of me eeting a twee because I am BIG TOUGH:
View attachment 134985
View attachment 134988
View attachment 134984

Last edited:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Who you callin a COUGAR, chippie!? Ok. Ok. I am ten years old; but that ain COUGAR! Sides, I like the young puppy stage of boys; they is trainable and tractible and easy to get your way with.... OOP! I mean, they is nicer. AH HEM!!!!! I couldn't get your pictures to open, but I assume dat is youse in the picture.

Queen Sam is THE Queen. No doubt there. But my momma do not likes her advice to BITES to ge your way. Just from me to youse, Da Queen is NOT higher than youse mom (not unless you want to eat even more pellets).

Any ways, whenever youse feel you are cock enough to handle my wonderfulness, send me an email, Widdle Boy. - Trixie Meyers.

Trixie, leave that poor little boy-chick alone, you hussy! I'm gonna tell mom on you! - Sunshine Senegal

Youse gonna be sorry iffen you does Green Butt! - Trixie Meyers

Girls, stop fighting or you can't use the computer any more! - Mom

JAM

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
M-Star: Queen Sam, I took your advice and started nipping mommy, I sneaky and crawl around nip, nip, nip, first she laughed and then she got annoyed and started to try and distract me so I play silly and talk to her which she loves then commence nip, nip again. :D

Parront

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Annrose
HMMMMM.....there seems to be quite a few fids here that learned to talk like Tweedy Bird! lol

My birds all talk like they are from NY/NJ...they all seem to have a Bronxie Accent! lmao

JAM

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
M-Star: We are all Aussies! Well, Blue, me an Millow are. Red is Indonesian but seems to think 'cos he hatched here he is Aussie, but he isn't! The lovebirds aren't either an I hate them 'cos they hate on me all the time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.