• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cute Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So yesterday afternoon I am down in my clubroom on the computer. Sammy is sitting with me, singing away. I hear my door upstairs in the LV open and my dogs bark happiley in greeting. So I put Sammy on his T-stand and go see what's up. It's my daughter, Kate, coming to pick something up she had delivered to my house. I hear Sammy contact call me twice and I reassure him I will be right there, as I knew my daughter was not staying. We chat a few minutes and in the back ground I hear, "Click click, click click," and just keep talking. My daughter starts laughing and says, "uh mom, Sammy!" and points behind me. I turn around and Sammy came around the basement door, crest up and walks to me. He lifts his little foot and says, "Hi Sammy!". I scooped him up, hugged him and gave kisses and told him I was sorry for leaving him by himself. He laughed, Kate laughed, I laughed. Sammy climbed up 11 steps to get to me. It makes it all worth while!
That's my cute story!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
That is sooo darn cute! Aren't they just soo funny. He came to find his mommy.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Judy how sweet..:heart: Sure couldnt be mad over that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.