• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cute little story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Just a cute little story, that I find amusing, because I have "New Mommy" Syndrome! :o:

I called to make Mali's first vet appointment today, and the receptionist asked what kind of bird she is, so I said Cape parrot. She gasped! And said "Where did you find one of those?!!!" So I told her, and then after we made the appointment she had me wait while she checked her schedule to make sure she was working that day because she really wants to see her!! LOL

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
:lol:

At least she knew what it was. The receptionist that was at the clinic when I made Léa's vet appointment had no clue - she kept asking if it was a Pionus.. :rolleyes:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
:lol:

At least she knew what it was. The receptionist that was at the clinic when I made Léa's vet appointment had no clue - she kept asking if it was a Pionus.. :rolleyes:
LOL both start with P...so at least she got that right...:rolleyes:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Awwww:heart: That's so sweet! Mali has quite the fan club!

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika

LOL both start with P...so at least she got that right...:rolleyes:
:embarassed:

When I've had to make an appointment for Petey at different vets from moves, they always ask "Wha?" and then I'll see that they added the breed to their computer because it's spelled wrong "Lo Chun" or "Lowchin" or the likes :rolleyes: You would think they'd at least keep a breed list at the very minimum of AKC registrable breeds. :huh:

crzybrdldy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Patty
New Mommy Syndrome, you got to love it. Kacy you need to take tons of photos and pull them out when you get to your appointment.:p

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
:lol::heart:

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
Our vet is like that, too. In our small town, our vet doesn't actually get to see many avian clients; locally, the most popular parrots are Sun Conures and 'Tiels. So when I brought in Cash, she had a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.