• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cotton candy grapes

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I have heard of them. I have never seen them in the store though. Rave reviews on them as in awesome.

I don't keep grapes in the house due to owning dogs. Too much room for error even dropping just one!
One time my mom's min pin ate a grape and he was fine! I would think 1 is ok. Any more than that though might be dangerous

Love My Zons

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
One time my mom's min pin ate a grape and he was fine! I would think 1 is ok. Any more than that though might be dangerous
One might not be bad, but I just don't want to even risk that especially now that everyone is all older seniors. Kidney's are a primary concern as they age for me.

Everyone is getting a kidney support supplement now just to help detoxify that and their livers. :)

Call me weird! Anything for the babies ;)

CrazyBirdChick

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
One might not be bad, but I just don't want to even risk that especially now that everyone is all older seniors. Kidney's are a primary concern as they age for me.

Everyone is getting a kidney support supplement now just to help detoxify that and their livers. :)

Nothing weird about that! I think it's all for love and I love that! You are a perfect parent! :hug8:

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
I just tried them! The first few had a hint of cotton candy, which seemed to go away after I ate 4 or 5. I stopped for a while then had another and BAM! So sweet. I love them.

Mockinbirdiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

I've never heard grapes are bad for dogs. Glad I've never shared any with my little ones!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rain
I saw them @ Sam's club when I was there but I didn't grab them. Just toooo much or many after I bought my 2 big bunches of bananas to get thru. Haven't seen them anywhere else.

CrazyBirdChick

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I couldn't believe I saw such a good sale on them the other day but I didn't get them because I already had too many other grapes at home

20190909_163623.jpg