• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ch4rlotte

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
charlotte
my 23 year old green cheek conure has had some very watery poops lately, her poops are pretty clear with a little bit of dark ish green feces in it, but not much. she eats a lot of fruits and vegetables, but i’m wondering if she is having some stomach issues?

ch4rlotte

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
charlotte
my 23 year old green cheek conure has had some very watery poops lately, her poops are pretty clear with a little bit of dark ish green feces in it, but not much. she eats a lot of fruits and vegetables, but i’m wondering if she is having some stomach issues?
she also refuses to eat her pellets!!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
If she’s not eating like usual and her droppings have changed, it’s time to see a good vet. She might have an infection. I hope she’s okay!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Fresh foods such as fruits and vegetables will always make their stool looser. What types of fresh food is she eating?

ch4rlotte

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
charlotte
Fresh foods such as fruits and vegetables will always make their stool looser. What types of fresh food is she eating?
apples cucumbers peppers spinach broccoli blue berries! she cherry picks though and mainly eats the cucumber and apples so that could be it

ch4rlotte

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
charlotte
If she’s not eating like usual and her droppings have changed, it’s time to see a good vet. She might have an infection. I hope she’s okay!
i had her take a break off of the fruits and vegetables for a bit to see if that was the reason and it was!! she’s all better now! i wasn’t monitoring her fruit intake and she was only eating that part of her chop, she’s a little stink bug hahaha

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
apples cucumbers peppers spinach broccoli blue berries! she cherry picks though and mainly eats the cucumber and apples so that could be it
Cucumber is very watery.