• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Cockatoos Love Things on the Floor

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Why not? It's loud. It moves. It annoys the heck out of us. All great reasons. :lol:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Mathematical and scientific experiments. Which Item falls faster, which items make the most noise, how to calculate trajectory etc.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I love Harley, she cracks me up! I like how she looks like she's looking for the tipping point.:heart:

Chantilly Lace

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
Paco is the only bird of mine who LOVES playing on the bottom of his cage. He rarely is on his perch during the day. He picks random foot toys, and not bird foot toys, oh no, he wants human baby toys. Anything that rattles, and baby clips! He will take two of those plastic baby clips and clip them together and apart for literally hours. We call it "clipping" and it is his favorite activity. He is a weirdo! Lol. All cockatoos are, so I guess that makes them not weirdos but just silly cockatoos.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Paco is the only bird of mine who LOVES playing on the bottom of his cage. He rarely is on his perch during the day. He picks random foot toys, and not bird foot toys, oh no, he wants human baby toys. Anything that rattles, and baby clips! He will take two of those plastic baby clips and clip them together and apart for literally hours. We call it "clipping" and it is his favorite activity. He is a weirdo! Lol. All cockatoos are, so I guess that makes them not weirdos but just silly cockatoos.
I want to see a video of the clipping if possible.

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
This is happy the lovebird...baby toys and water bottles and things she can take apart! Lol