• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Christmas Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggysbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stephanie
Here are a couple of our new birdie approved Christmas toys. The first one is a "Candy Christmas Tree". It is a colored wood Christmas tree with each individual branch wrapped in colored paper so the birds get to have double the fun and the toy still looks cute after the paper is all ripped off. The paper also has balsa wood decorations on it and it is all strung on stainless steel wire. The second one is the fist edition Tremendous tree with large 2x4 branches and colorful wheel decorations with sisal "bows" on sticks to be twirled and chewed off. This one is strung on sisal but we have also done it on stainless steel and on leather and I tried a few different "decorations" on it. So far our B&Gs favorite is the one on leather. Gizzy (the goffins) has been lovingly testing her Candy Christmas tree LOL. Hopefully I can get a couple pics of her with it. So far everytime I try to snap a pic of her with it she either hops away from it at the last minute or else hides behind it LOL.

Stephanie

Attachments

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: I love them!!!

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
Thank you thank you:D. We have a whole bunch of different Christmas ones I will try to post some more pics as I take them :D. And I even get to take all the credit for designing them LOL:D (not very modest am I :hehe:)

Stephanie

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
Love them both! Especially the 2nd ~ great job.

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
Those are great! Where did you get them?

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
They are super duper awesome! :highfive:

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
WOW....those are some awesome fun toys..!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.