• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

candle fumes in downstairs apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockk973

Moving in
Real Name
chris
Should I be concerned the women downstairs burns cented candles and smells strong in hallway going up to my apartment but does not smell in my place . I Have my rabbit air purifier going strong and I don't smell it in my place but was not sure if any can seep through the rugged floors and harm my africcan grey

Last edited by a moderator:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
If it were me, I would force the rabbit on turbo when I smelled it in the hallway. What else can you do? It should be alright if you can't smell it in your home.

:hug8::hug8::hug8:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
If it were me, I would force the rabbit on turbo when I smelled it in the hallway. What else can you do? It should be alright if you can't smell it in your home.

:hug8::hug8::hug8:
Agreed. And if it isn't too cold outside, you can crack the windows for some fresh air.

rockk973

Moving in
Real Name
chris
Problem is the women works from home on fridays and she burns that •••• stinky candle . When I got home I blasted the rabbit to turbo and turned my sharp one on in bedroom .I guess on fridays ill just keep the rabbit on turbo before I go to work . I just hate to complain to her she already cant use her electric heater cause it shuts off my heat upstairs cause it tells the thermastat its warm enough . Ughhh just so paranoid ..

rockk973

Moving in
Real Name
chris
Way to cold here to open a window,going to be in the 20s tonight. Im just so paranoid with stuff that's out of my control. Thank you so much for calming me down. Just curious what do you think of rabbit air minususa 700a ? I am still within the 90 days and it seems to do a good job but was thinking of retuning it for a austin air just want the best for me and my bird . Thanks so much

rockk973

Moving in
Real Name
chris
I am sorry I think I posted in wrong room , but so glad to hear the answer I wanted . Sarah do you leave the negative ions on or off? I Google like a mad man and I read conflicting stories on it can harm our birds so I shut it off. I had a sharp plasma cluster and was no way to shut it off and my bird is 20.

Last edited:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

rockk973

Moving in
Real Name
chris
Yep thats the one i read also.. I guess mine stays off as well' thanks again for all the info.:hug8:QUOTE=Macawnutz;1551863]I leave mine off but I know that there are conflicting stories.

Negative Ion Air Cleaners
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.