• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
This post came from one of my Yahoo groups and I thought I would post it here as well. You can email the sender directly with any information on cage design you find helpful or appropriate. I already sent him a book!:) I just think that we have so few good options in cages that anything could help at this point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone,

I have an ongoing project with a cage manufacturer and I would like to ask a very valuable question here. I understand that this is off topic but this is an important question for bird owners. Whether you have small cage birds or large cage birds, your opinions are important.

1. What are the three most important factors to you in your decision to purchase a particular cage? ie.. Style, design, safety, cost...

2. What drives your decision to buy a cage from reseller?

You can shoot answers to my email at scott.robins@sbcglobal.net if you do not want to congest Bird-click or would rather be anonymous.

The manufacture that I am working with honestly cares. My macaws defeated their previous latch design. Because I sent them video and spoke out, I helped drive design improvements. This makes me feel great because we are helping everyone!

Regards,

Scott Robins
Scott Robins Edutainment,Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.