• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Caesar Millan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
Oh my gosh any of you that have seen the Dog Whisperer I am sure have seen Daddy!!! I am almost in tears right now. Daddy Died. he was his right hand pit. I know alot of people don't like pits, but daddy was a good dog, as far as tv dogs can go, you don't get to meet them in person but you know what I mean? I am so sad.

Cannuck

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Danielle
Daddy was an inspiration. It is very sad to see him cross the rainbow bridge. He was a cancer survior you know!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
We don't get the dog whisperer episodes right away until they've aired in the US first so I haven't seen that episode yet.

Daddy had a great life with Caesar and was the model text book well behaved dog. I will miss him.

As Caesar says: there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. Same goes for birds and all pets.

Chewy

Real Name
Erin
I think he was owned by some rapper. so it is possible. but the webpage said that the rapper relinquished him due to no time for him.
I don't get to watch the episodes because I don't get the channel. But I have seen it at my friends. It wasn't on a episode, it was on a email that I got due to being a on a subscribed thing.........I almost cried. He was a great dog, lived a great long life, 16 yrs is great for a larger dog.

Last edited:

wezl

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Carla Rae
I'm so sad to hear about Daddy! He was a great spokesdog for his breed. I respect Cesar for the awareness he has brought to dog owners, reminding us that our dogs don't always see the world as we do. I loved watching Daddy as he worked with the clients. Cesar and Daddy became superstars together

wezl

Real Name
Carla Rae
From what I remember, there was an interview where Daddy's owner, a rapper, would take Daddy with him everywhere. When Daddy got sick, he was boarded with Cesar. They knew each other through mutual celebrity friends. Daddy fit in so well with Cesar's program, he found a new life. Instead of the "pet" of the rich and famous, he found his place and gave it his all everyday. We should all be so blessed!

Annie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Annie
I have watched countless episodes of the Dog Whisperer although some are repeated but that's ok. :) I will miss Daddy because he is a very good example for owners. That's right, there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. He will be missed dearly. :(

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Oh no, how sad. I'll miss good ole Daddy, he was the best ! :(

mtngirl

I guess I will just say nothing then.

Last edited:

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
He lost a companion that he (to all appearances) cared deeply for, and I am sorry for his loss, and for the loss of a great public example of what wonderful dogs pitties can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewy

Real Name
Erin
It's the dog that passed that needs to be remembered

hotfoot jackson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sue
We used some of Caesars methods to calm a dog we rescued from the pound , two dags from being put down. If not for him we would be driven nuts and our Tia would still be anxious and stressed. I'm truly sorry for his loss..Daddy was a good mate to Caesar, he has our sympathies.

RandomWiktor

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ren
Aw :( What a shame, he was an excellent spokesdog for his breed.

jamie

Real Name
Jamie
I want to take this time to remind everyone that is it totally inappropriate to be critical of Cesar Millan's training techniques in this thread. Regardless of what you think, you should take a moment and consider how you would feel if you suffered a great loss and some people were openly being critical of YOU. He will never see these messages, but there is still no need for anyone to express any negative feelings at this time.

Regardless of what you think of him as a person or as a professional, if you want to express sympathy for his loss, you may do so, however any off-topic or inappropriate comments will be deleted or edited.

Last edited:

Ranyart

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Daddy will be missed for sure.

mtngirl

I would like to ask then why it is okay for individuals to indicate what a great trainer he is then in this thread.....but it is not okay for other individuals to note their disagreement regarding this issue. It is very sad that Daddy passed away! But I feel that if you are going to edit out negative comments regarding his training techniques to keep this thread about his loss then the positive comments about how his training works should be removed as well. Shouldn't it be kept balanced?

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Negativity is not necessary or appreciated in a thread about a loss. Most of the posts are about the dog, not the man. The negative posts that were removed were all about the man. That is not the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.