• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS CA Bird Nerds Shipping Update

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Thank you so much to those who purchased from Ca Bird Nerds during the Sidewalk Sale. If you were unable to purchase during the Sidewalk Sale and need an extension till this weekend please let me know and I will be happy to work with you.
All Sidewalk Sale Orders except for @Mizzely have shipped. You should receive tracking information by the end of the day. If you don't please let me know and I will make sure to get that information to you.

@Mizzely Please give me till Wednesday to get your order shipped.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Thank you so much to those who purchased from Ca Bird Nerds during the Sidewalk Sale. If you were unable to purchase during the Sidewalk Sale and need an extension till this weekend please let me know and I will be happy to work with you.
All Sidewalk Sale Orders except for @Mizzely have shipped. You should receive tracking information by the end of the day. If you don't please let me know and I will make sure to get that information to you.

@Mizzely Please give me till Wednesday to get your order shipped.

Take your time, I bought a LOT lol

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
My SWS order shipped Saturday and arrived just now, can't beat the speedy shipping especially to good ole Indiana, :D one of the reasons why I love ordering from you! Thank you @calibird :cool:

Fritzgerald16

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
Thank you for your promptness!! :)

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
My SWS order shipped Saturday and arrived just now, can't beat the speedy shipping especially to good ole Indiana, :D one of the reasons why I love ordering from you! Thank you @calibird :cool:
Thank you so much. The Post Office was super speady for once.