• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ca Bird Nerds New Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
I will refund any additional shipping fees minus a $3 customs paperwork fee. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
That's just awesome!!! (I replied to your pm)

So maybe I can go ahead with that huge order... :rofl: It's so hard to decide!! I want a little bit of everything... but I can see my birds going through certain items fairly quickly... so then I want multiples of those items... which quickly adds up... then I have a neat idea for that new wooden triangle toy base you added and ... what if I am chosen as the new home for that Alexandrine? then I have to consider her in these toys too... and I want to make this order worthwhile since it'll prolly be a year before I can order again... and... and the list just goes on!! :omg: Let's just say I made a preliminary wish list and it consists of 26 individual items and does not include multiples of any one item! :omg: See my dilemma??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And well my birthday is in February... but it would mean I'll have to wait that much longer for my new laptop... oh you just know the fids will win out over my new laptop!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
It is a handling fee that I charge for the customs paperwork. If my website quotes $40 for shipping to Canada and it only costs me $30 I would charge the customer $33 and refund the extra $7 that was charged for shipping. Most companies will just keep the excess shipping charges and I dont.
I also refund excess shipping charges for US customers.:)
Clarify with me if you will, Ann ... why is there a $3.00 customs paperwork fee? I've shipped to Canada and other countries and never had to pay no such fee to the Post Office for this. I guess maybe you are charging this fee do to your extra time to fill out? Maybe like a handling fee for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.