• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BusyBird.com....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailrep

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Cindy
I ordered some toy parts from them on January 8, and have not heard from them. Are you guys familiar with these folks?

Hope I'm not getting burned again.:mad:

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
I just looked on the website today and they were sold out of everything. Did you ever hear back from them?

Linda

Strolling the yard
I've never ordered from them. Never heard of them.

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
Did they charge your card yet? Legally, eStores aren't supposed to charge your card until your order ships. So if your order hasn't shipped yet, they should'nt have charged your card.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
I am so sorry that happened. I have never heard of them.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I had never heard of them either. Have you emailed them? It seems like a lot of the toys are still up for sale now. I will be sure not to order from them, unless they have a good excuse.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I've been on that site before but I know nothing about how they are. They have a phone number at the bottom of their Wholesale page but their other Contact Us link just takes you to emailing them.

cntrymeadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rebecca
I order from them on a regular basis.
They take a min of one week before your order is even processed.
Then you have the shipping time on top of that.
I always allow at least two weeks min cause thats how long it takes.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I hope you hear back from them soon, nothing irks a person more than not hearing anything.:mad:

Nailrep

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Cindy
Hi all! I filed a complaint with paypal and I was refunded immediately. BusyBirds THEN sent me an email saying that the order was ready to ship but had been cancelled because I requested a refund. I have no problem waiting. But when I email and then try to call and nobody answers or returns my email, I get worried. Anyway, I ended up buying a bunch of stuff from Avian Antics. They notified me of shipping on Saturday!

Amazon Lover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Molly
Hi All,
I have ordered from them many times with absolutely no problems. I got to meet the owners at a bird show in Florida. They are a young couple and are the only two that work for the company. The guy cuts all the wood himself and dyes it plus I request him to drill smaller holes and they do for me everytime! She makes all the toys by hand.
They did tell me that they were looking to hire someone to help keep up with the orders. I told them I would love to but I live to far away!
One thing I didn't realize when I first starting ordering from them was that they are closed @ 4pm and on the weekends. So if you try to talk with them at 4:15 on Friday you will not receive a phone call until Monday. It's kinda funny that I was expecting to speak to them sooner but they are just like everyone else and try to keep normal job hours!
My birds really love their toys and perches. I have also ordered 500 wood blocks plus some other stuff and they only charged me like $6 for shipping! The box weighed 45lbs so they ate alot of the cost for that. But that is the point they try to give you a great deal!
No one should worry about them, they are a very nice couple and their prices are great.
Hope this helps!
:)

newf

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
You can file a complaint with paypal?? I didn't know that. I placed an order with a company in november, and still haven't gotten it. Now they aren't returning my emails. I have tried calling them as well, but all I get is their voicemail.

Is this something that you can do through paypal even if it has been a few months?

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
You can file a complaint with paypal?? I didn't know that. I placed an order with a company in november, and still haven't gotten it. Now they aren't returning my emails. I have tried calling them as well, but all I get is their voicemail.

Is this something that you can do through paypal even if it has been a few months?
Yep, it's just like a chargeback with your c/c company. PayPal is like the middle man and will file the claim & fight it on your behalf. You have 8-11 months, I believe, to file your claim. Just find your Transaction # and call PayPal.

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
This sounds alot like someone ELSES store that many of us had an issue with. some of us got our orders while others waited for months and months. Stupid kangaroos. (not an auzzie bash.... I love Auzzies... yall know what I mean if you were part of that other place. ) lol.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Do verify with Paypal asap and get your money back.:highfive: I verified.. it's called "dispute" a transaction.

Enter your Transaction Receipt ID

Identify the transaction you want to file a claim against. Your receipt ID can be found on your Printable Receipt or Transaction Email.Enter your Transaction Receipt ID

Last edited:

newf

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Thank you for the information. I will wait another day to see if they return my call I placed today. If not, then I will call Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.