• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Burt and Pudge

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
For anyone who remembers Burt and Pudge, I got an update on them! They're doing really well, although apparently they've bonded together so hard that they're nearly untouchable by the owner (Burt's original owner). She said she can handle Pudge is Burt isnt around, but if they're together she can't touch either one. Makes me feel like all the progress I made with Burt went out the window, but I guess that's life :(

And Amanda (cousin who had Pudge before moving to Georgia, where quakers are illegal) says hi everyone! She's doing great, and may be back with a cockatiel herself. She and her partner are undecided on it as yet, but she misses having a bird.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was just wondering about them the other day! I'm so glad they are so bonded that's wonderful for them as a pair but that is sad for their owner.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
I was just wondering about them the other day! I'm so glad they are so bonded that's wonderful for them as a pair but that is sad for their owner.
It is, but they're happier together than they were apart. I still miss my little Pudge though :arghh: he was a sweet baby

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It is, but they're happier together than they were apart. I still miss my little Pudge though :arghh: he was a sweet baby
I completely understand,i miss Tobias and Bosco so much every day.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Aww love a update does she have pictures of them both

it might have happened while you had them too though I guess but at least you know they are happy together

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Aww love a update does she have pictures of them both

it might have happened while you had them too though I guess but at least you know they are happy together
No, no pictures :arghh: she keeps saying she'll send some and she never does, and I'm trying really hard not to read tok much into that

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
No, no pictures :arghh: she keeps saying she'll send some and she never does, and I'm trying really hard not to read tok much into that
I wouldn’t either but would want pictures too but sometimes the not knowing is better than knowing if you know what I mean :shy: