• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie chatting

Mybluebird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anne
Awww, couldn't listen to it. I got a message "If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in."

BirdWorld

Aww, so cute

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's nighttime here so I can't put the volume on but I love budgie chatter! I always call it "budgie mumbling"!

Mybluebird

Real Name
Anne
Truly a little chatterbox! So very cute, thanks for fixing it.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Definitely adorable. I miss budgie talk. I thought i heard him say budgie.

Olliebirb

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Julia A
Aww my budgies mumble like this when they are about to take a nap or go to sleep!

clarousel

Awww are these regular budgies or English budgies? If the former, I didn't know they could mimic words!

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
These are regular budgies! (They look bigger because they were unfortunately overweight, however with the help our our avian vet they are now proudly healthy!) I haven't actively tried to teach Flynn to talk, he just loves listening when we talk to him. He started mimicking at around 4 months old (only 4 weeks after we got him!)

clarousel

These are regular budgies! (They look bigger because they were unfortunately overweight, however with the help our our avian vet they are now proudly healthy!) I haven't actively tried to teach Flynn to talk, he just loves listening when we talk to him. He started mimicking at around 4 months old (only 4 weeks after we got him!)
Aww that's so cute! I wonder if Preeno would learn to talk. But his bird language is ready cute enough :joyful:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
OMG that is so cute.
I heard lots of words and phrases but I could not understand them all. Budgie, bedtime, night, twitter, good boy...... does he say something about a cheese curry puff? :lol:

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
Hahaha! Nope, no cheese curry puff! He does make stuff up- because we call him "flynny) he started added "inni" to the end of thing. Budgini, hellini, nightini....we couldnt work out why our little budgue sounded italian until he said "Flynnini"
Haha!

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Awww are these regular budgies or English budgies? If the former, I didn't know they could mimic words!
I reckon the original ones (I do not know what they are commonly called but the ones the same size as the ones here in the wild) are the budgies that I have known of to be the biggest chatter boxes. Nearly any time I have seen the bigger ones they have been much less animated and chattery.

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Hahaha! Nope, no cheese curry puff! He does make stuff up- because we call him "flynny) he started added "inni" to the end of thing. Budgini, hellini, nightini....we couldnt work out why our little budgue sounded italian until he said "Flynnini"
Haha!
At 7 seconds! It sound to me like cheese curry puff :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Ali

clarousel

I reckon the original ones (I do not know what they are commonly called but the ones the same size as the ones here in the wild) are the budgies that I have known of to be the biggest chatter boxes. Nearly any time I have seen the bigger ones they have been much less animated and chattery.
Yes! That's what I read too. English budgies are calmer and milder, whereas the other are just psychos xD

Preeno goes crazy sometimes, hopping around on tippy toes talking to who knows what :laughin: