• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

budgie being a brat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Patricia Lippai
Boy oh boy,Today Doodlebug is being such a brat.She hops onto my hand and starts to bite.I filled all their food dishes and she started to kick out all the food.I told her to stop and she just bit me and moved to another dish to do the same thing.What can I do,she is wasting so much food this way?♥:confused:

Patricia

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Patricia Lippai
Well she sure is.Right now she is looking at me and kicking out seed again and squacking at me.The rest of the fids are just looking at her.I went over to stop her and she bit me again....the little devil.♥

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
She's just a baby so I'm hoping she's not doing it for the reason my adult was doing it -which was to make a nest LOL

but I have babies who do it just because it seems like much fun to them - or at least thats what i keep telling my self while i'm cleaning up the mess" their just babies, they're just playing no harm no foul" But ya Getting my brain to believe that is hard LOL

but you could switch to dishes with lids or the Silo type feeders so they can't get into it and kick it out

Patricia

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Patricia Lippai
I think she is just playing with me,she is just being a brat.She is just a baby she is only 7 months old.I think she just wants me to let her out again,but it is cooking time and the oven is hot,so all the fids are in lock down♥

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Yep - just being a budgie - they're all brats every last one of em' LOL

sometimes I did get lucky and when mine would do it, it stayed in a pile in the tray and i could reuse it if I caught it fast enough

if i didn't then the boogers would grab the newspaper from under the grate and shake it and pull it and that neat little pile went all over the place lol

Patricia

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Patricia Lippai
I got to it in time and just put it back in,now she thinks it is a game and the fids sound like they are laughing at me♥:lol:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Gah that is the only that drives me nuts is when they kick out all their food! My U2, Remie does that. I have to feed him on the counter or put his food in right before I leave the house. It is his way of telling me that he does not want to be in his cage. *sigh* He too is a brat.

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
I think she is enjoying making you upset LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.