• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jacque
Peggy Burke has nice p'lets from what i'm told(never had the pleasure of getting on of her p'lets..though i'm soon to have two of her linnies) and i think she has a couple baby p'lets she's handfeeding right now. she's located in CA but she does ship if your ok with shipping. my current linnie from her and the new one have/are both been shipped to me via delta and it was very simple and pleasant ordeal. i do not know her e-mail but i have her phone number...and if you go to Lineolated Parakeet Forum - Linnie Forum Community and make an account..her screen name there is PeggyB and you can PM her.

she is a great breeder...takes excellent care of her babies and has some of the friendliest ones out there.

Kermit

Real Name
Jacque
no website...only way i know how to contact her is call her or PM her on the linnie forum

she has a youtube account though so you could see some of her babies

whistling_hare

Moving in
Peggy Burke has nice p'lets from what i'm told(never had the pleasure of getting on of her p'lets..though i'm soon to have two of her linnies) and i think she has a couple baby p'lets she's handfeeding right now. she's located in CA but she does ship if your ok with shipping. my current linnie from her and the new one have/are both been shipped to me via delta and it was very simple and pleasant ordeal. i do not know her e-mail but i have her phone number...and if you go to Lineolated Parakeet Forum - Linnie Forum Community and make an account..her screen name there is PeggyB and you can PM her.

she is a great breeder...takes excellent care of her babies and has some of the friendliest ones out there.
Do you know if she has Green Rumps?

OldBirdLady1983

Real Name
Pickle
I got Blueberry from a fantastic breeder and she really spends quality time with her babies and she has some of the most beautiful blues and yellows I ever seen anywhere. We looked for a while because we wanted a very sweet baby due to these little boogers are known to be so nippy but when our Blueberry arrived he stepped right out of the kennel onto my hand. I would buy one through Rosella again in a heart beat! Here is her website Parrotlet | Conure | Birds | Conures | Parakeets For Sale Orlando FL

Status
Not open for further replies.