• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayaker

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
George
I have two pairs of linnies that I breed
They are just fun little birds!

Jorg S.

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jorg S
I breed:
Peach Face Lovebirds in many mutations.
Green Cheek Conure Regular and Cinnamon's.
Peach Front Conure,
Gold Cap Conure,
Cockatiels,
Parrotlets.
I'm also looking to get a pair of White Bellied Caiques.

With the exception of the 9 pairs of lovebirds I have, I only have one pair of everything else.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
I breed:
Peach Face Lovebirds in many mutations.
Green Cheek Conure Regular and Cinnamon's.
Peach Front Conure,
Gold Cap Conure,
Cockatiels,
Parrotlets.
What's your expeience been like with Gold Cap Conure compared to the other Aratingas? Are they similar?

Jorg S.

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jorg S
What's your expeience been like with Gold Cap Conure compared to the other Aratingas? Are they similar?
Titanis,
I'm not sure yet as I just purchased the pair and one baby they had left from their last clutch.
I'm picking them up today or tomorrow but I will let you know when I had a little time with them.

Things I read and heard about them are that they are very similar to Jendays in most ways, but again I can't make that call yet.

Last edited:

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Sun Conures, Quakers (Normals, Blue, Pallid), Green Cheek Conures (Turq. & Cin. Turq.), Cockatiels (WF Pearls and WF Cin. Pearl), Lovebirds (Normals, Pied Violets, Various Violets Mutations, Creaminos...), Am.Budgies & English Budgies

Last edited:

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Wow, conures are SUPER popular I see! LOL Crazy that so many of you have so many different types of birds you breed! Must be an incredible amount of work!

(I dont breed intentially but one of my paired Zebra Finch had a clutch of 2 this past Christmas. I let them do all the feeding/rearing and we just handled the babies ALOT! The babies are now the only tame Finch I have! Since then though we practice bird hatch control, LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.