• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

breeder in de pere or green bay wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

greencheekedmango

Strolling the yard
Hello I'm looking for a green cheek conure breeder in the above mentioned locations Thank you!
:D

unicornlady7

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Christa
How I found the breeders for my green cheeks is putting "green cheek conure for sale in Michigan" in my google search box. Change it for the area you are looking for. I choose the hoobly link because it has more up-to-date ads. Sometimes there will be very few ads and sometimes a lot. When i was looking, I searched once a week until I found ones I liked. Good luck!

Last edited:

AmberMuffinz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Look for any rescues and on CL and stuff too. If you can give an older rehome a home it would be well worth it. There are often younger birds being rehomed on CL (at least in my area) too once people find out they aren't bird people.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I think it is 20 posts before you can message someone. :D You need to comment on some threads. Where in WI are you and are you set on a breeder only?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:( It's still not coming up with PM on your profile. It must be more than 20. :D Comment in feathered photos fairway or the welcome lane, that should get your posts up more.

Greytfeather

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keri
There's a Facebook group: Parrots needing homes in Illinois and Wisconsin. It is a closed group, but it may be searchable...

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

SheldonTheMagnificent

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Brittany
Wish I would have seen this sooner, there is a wonderful lady by the name of Sue who used to have a shop on University Ave. on the east side of Green Bay where she bred parrots. She closed a few months ago but still does grooming and may have kept a few breeders. She occasionally posts on craigslist because she still does grooming, if I find her phone number I will let you know.

Edited: Found it! (920)265-3201

greencheekedmango

Strolling the yard
Wish I would have seen this sooner, there is a wonderful lady by the name of Sue who used to have a shop on University Ave. on the east side of Green Bay where she bred parrots. She closed a few months ago but still does grooming and may have kept a few breeders. She occasionally posts on craigslist because she still does grooming, if I find her phone number I will let you know.

Edited: Found it! (920)265-3201
dont worry I still check this thread thanks for her number do you know anyone in indiana or any part of wisconsin that breeds smaller conures (does not have to be green cheeked) i would like to find a baby to put a deposit on so i can get it in the summer

SheldonTheMagnificent

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Brittany
The PetCo on the west side of Green Bay on W. Mason also has a beautiful little pineapple GCC named Ruby. I've been in twice to visit her and she is a DOLL. Such a lover. I have been thinking about taking her home but can't quite bring myself to pay $400 for her when I could get much cheaper from a breeder... I will commend that store for taking wonderful care of their babies though. She's a sweetheart and in perfect feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.