• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Boxer is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
For those that were keeping up with the anglo/holsteiner boxer and his horrid condition a month back ( original post was on the other site I believe)

Boxer is back and is looking great!:dancing:

he still has a bit more muscle to put on in the back end and neck but his 3 weeks away and now back to working 2 days a week has done him the world of good. I have the owner agreeing now that in a months time he needs to go back to spelling for a week of down time and then I am going to lunge him on hills 2 days a week as well.

Not a great pic but tonight he was ridden by a retired rider ( seat not the best and was nervous knowing boxer has come back from a spell out and was feeling a bit boystrous LOL )

and just for the hell of it a got a great shot of a young 12 year old girl out there who is doing fabulously at the moment

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I remember this! :)

He looks PERFECT now, look how stunning he is. :heart: I'm so glad he has put on weight, it might not be enough, but it's SOMETHING and he looks like he's in excellent condition to ride at least. Thanks so much for the update! :hug8:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's looking great!!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
He's beautiful. I don't remember his story. Maybe when you have time you can recap it for us. :D

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
omg omg omg I didn't know Boxer's story either!! omg how skinny :(

He is GORGEOUS now!!!! :heart:
Chestnut is my favorite color!!!

Status