• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BOX OF BUDGIES!! (babies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Paisley and Fleur de lis started a family! The oldest baby is 2wks. Doing well!!

:loveshower:

My Diamond Doves "Finny & Winny" also just had 2 babies, one hatched yesterday one today! They are the little brown fuzzies in the middle of mom and dad.

:loveshower:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Very sweet babies!

Matt

Cinnyluver

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
I'm so jealous! I miss raising baby budgies. They are so cute! :heart::heart::heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how absolutely precious!!

greymatron

Real Name
Nicole
GASP! Are those ENGLISH BUDGIES?! Oh...How I wish my husband would let me have Budgies..:lol:

Chicobo

Real Name
Erin
:heart::heart::heart:

My little diamond just passed. It really warmed my heart to see these two little guys. And the budgies are insane cute :)

Dani

Avenue Veteran
Sorry,I just noticed this is a section for help, I guess I should have put it in the breeder section. Mods can move this thread there if you want. :) Thank you everybirdy for your compliments! All my birds are loved PETS always. I do enjoy an occasional clutch of budgies and doves now and then. What I don't keep for myself, I find good homes for. I do know how to hand feed budgies and doves if the need arises. I like to let mom and dad do all the feeding and I get to play and socialize them into tame pets. That's the fun part.

Nicole, yes Fleur De Lis is an EB but the daddy "Paisley" is a reg budgie. But he is very handsome and they picked each other as mates. Here is his picture.

VERY HANDSOME!

Erin, I'm sorry for your loss of Dovey. :hug8:They really grab your heart, don't they? So sweet and gentle. :hug8:

Chicobo

Real Name
Erin
Danielle -- yes, very much. They are wonderful and very different from parrots! Maybe one day I will have more. :) Hope your bubs live long and prosperous lives :) Maybe Dovey will watch them and keep an eye out if I ask him :)

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
They are adorably cute! :heart:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
They are all SOOO sweet! You definitely have a houseful of little ones!

merrin091

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Merrin
My budgie pair, also had babies 10 weeks ago and my oh my... Just wait for a couple of days those little ones grow up so fast!
Congratulations on your new chicks! You'll be having a busy, noisy household in two months :p

TikiLola

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Alida(Aleeda)
Have they had babies before? I'm curious to know what an EB cross adult would look like. While I think EB's are cute, I favor regular ole budgies.;)Can't wait to see them grow! :heart:

Jally

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
Ohhhhh!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: Can I have 1? :heart: :o: :D Can I at least come see them and love on them?

I'm less than a half an hour away from you in Waynesboro. :)

Dani

Avenue Veteran
They are all SOOO sweet! You definitely have a houseful of little ones!
Yes, I'm in heaven!

My budgie pair, also had babies 10 weeks ago and my oh my... Just wait for a couple of days those little ones grow up so fast!
Congratulations on your new chicks! You'll be having a busy, noisy household in two months :p
They do grow so fast, I'm amazed every day! Busy and noisy is the norm. :)

Have they had babies before? I'm curious to know what an EB cross adult would look like. While I think EB's are cute, I favor regular ole budgies.;)Can't wait to see them grow! :heart:
This is their first time. I have an adult EB cross and he is bigger than a reg but not as big as a EB. His name is Charlie and he's about 6 yr. old. He's bonded to another male, so.........;)

Ohhhhh!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: Can I have 1? :heart: :o: :D Can I at least come see them and love on them?

I'm less than a half an hour away from you in Waynesboro. :)
Maybe we could get together! That would be fun! :D

Last edited:

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
does this make you grandparronts??

Status
Not open for further replies.