• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Boscos Christmas gifts Lil Monsters edition!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Since this is Bosco's first Christmas with me I wanted to make sure it was extra special. So I loaded up on foot toys since that seems to be his favorite thing he loves carting them all around to nibble on and constantly drop them for me to pick up,lol.
I snagged this lovely moon swing for him during the RLS and I'm quite excited to have some toys for a christmas themed cage especially that balsa Christmas tree! So freaking cute.
I just know he's gonna love his blue cork perch,I'm quite excited that it was able to be dyed close to his color.

As always thanks so much for everything Shawna I know he's gonna lose his mind on Christmas morning :heart:

IMG_20221110_194616.jpg IMG_20221110_194603.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh! I forgot to add and my editing time is up. I got my first ever skewer! I am so excited to see how he reacts to it. It's packed full with so many different lovely chewy materials many of which Bosco has yet to try.

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
ooooo Mojo would have fun with all of that stuff! I think I'll order some similar stuff for him that you got for Bosco. I discovered he likes balsa wood toys and birdie bagels too.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
ooooo Mojo would have fun with all of that stuff! I think I'll order some similar stuff for him that you got for Bosco. I discovered he likes balsa wood toys and birdie bagels too.
Ooh I highly recommend the Balsa tree! I had one before that Tobias destroyed and it will beyond adorable. It's not in this order since I have several still but try Itty Bitty Chippy and Hugh arched especially for Mojo. Those are Bosco's two fav Lil Monsters toys :heart: . If you look on the pics for Hugh my Nala girl is featured which always makes me so happy to see.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Nice choices!! Bosco will be one very happy bird! :heart: :xflove: The skewers are awesome and very handy!!!

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Since this is Bosco's first Christmas with me I wanted to make sure it was extra special. So I loaded up on foot toys since that seems to be his favorite thing he loves carting them all around to nibble on and constantly drop them for me to pick up,lol.
I snagged this lovely moon swing for him during the RLS and I'm quite excited to have some toys for a christmas themed cage especially that balsa Christmas tree! So freaking cute.
I just know he's gonna love his blue cork perch,I'm quite excited that it was able to be dyed close to his color.

As always thanks so much for everything Shawna I know he's gonna lose his mind on Christmas morning :heart:

View attachment 416779 View attachment 416780
what are the pale toys in the middle? cork?

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
what are the pale toys in the middle? cork?
The 3 small ones under the blue perch are cork but the slightly bigger toys that there are more of are Sola Rolls. They are super soft easy to destroy and they are Bosco's absolutely favorite foot toys!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice choices!! Bosco will be one very happy bird! :heart: :xflove: The skewers are awesome and very handy!!!
Thank you! I can't wait to hopefully have him destroy what's on it so I can try my hand at creating some fun skewer excitement.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm glad everything arrived safely and hope Bosco loves it all :heart:
I know he absolutely will! I'll do my best as always to try to get pics of him with his goodies on Christmas day.

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Wow, some little birdie is going to have a fantastic Christmas! :)

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great selection of toys Bosco will love them

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue