• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Blue Dumbos!

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
I finally have my baby blue dumbos and the markings are so cute! I even have a blaze which I’m so happy about! 16 total from my russian blue dumbo pair:laugh:

The girls!

The boys!

The parents I had them out today and grabbed photos. One shot came out vaguely decent haha

And then another 11 live from my other Russian blue girl. She just had them last night. I looked them over and removed the 3 dead ones she wasn’t eating.

I’ll probably try to sell these guys as pets! Mom and Dad are super easy going and friendly. Mom isn’t showing any aggression/defensive about the babies either. The only thing is mom was a little enthusiastic about the cleaning on a few of them but everyone is almost completely healed up. The second mom with the 11 babies is skittish but generally easy going too. Dad is the same for both of these litters. He is absolutely the favorite rat in the house, big dopey blue dumbo boy:)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awwwwww so cute!!!
The parents are gorgeous!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Who doesn't love dumbos? :heart: Why would you rehome them? 16 babies and 3 parents... you could have a pile of blue dumbo ratties climbing on you! :cloud9:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They're all little plump babies! They're beautiful. Mom's did a good job!

:starshower::yah::starshower1:
:congrats5:

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Awwwwww so cute!!!
The parents are gorgeous!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks! They are probably the best personalities in the house too! Though Munch might be better for the girls than this mom, Munch is too small to be put into a breeding.

Who doesn't love dumbos? :heart: Why would you rehome them? 16 babies and 3 parents... you could have a pile of blue dumbo ratties climbing on you! :cloud9:
Haha it’s tempting! I’ll probably keep close to all the girls. I kept the 7 girls from my first pairing (not dumbo or blue). I’m keeping that marked up boy too. Can’t keep them all though!

They're all little plump babies! They're beautiful. Mom's did a good job!

:starshower::yah::starshower1:
:congrats5:
Thanks! She’s really done good with all of them. The other Russian blue girl with the pile of 11 babies is doing alright this time. Her first litter non survived but I’m thinking she watched this mom of 16 and got the idea of what to do this time around!

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Another update! For any rat fans if you have guesses on the colors of the two light girls let me know! The marked one has black eyes & the light one has pink eyes. Mom and Dad are visual Russian Blues. The pink guys are a different blue litter than the fuzzy ones. There had been 11 of the second litter but there is only 9 now, so two must have died of complications and momma ate them.