• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Blizzard + Retriever = Mad Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Riley is precious and I see he 'paid you back' for sending him out and laughing! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

that is a LOT of snow where you are too!! :eek:

Hypancistrus

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lauren
Riley is precious and I see he 'paid you back' for sending him out and laughing! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

that is a LOT of snow where you are too!! :eek:
He sure did! That is Tara's My Little Pony room where she keeps her collection of MLP's. It's a converted porch, so we just threw a towel down. We got a total of nearly 30" of snow, which broke records for the area. We still haven't gotten our cars dug out and the streets are a wreck. Plus they are calling for 3-6" more Tuesday night into Wednesday. And I'm a teacher by day.... mwa ha ha! :dance5:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
That is so cute! Riley wasn't too sure what to make of it. :heart:I used to love watching my daughter's two big dogs jumping through the deep snow like deer in the back yard. They absolutely loved it. The deeper the better.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:rofl::rofl:
He just tries to swim forward, gets nowhere, and then turns around and looks at you like "Mom, are you nuts?! Why do we LIVE here?!"
Such a cute video, thanks for sharing!

Hypancistrus

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lauren
:rofl::rofl:
He just tries to swim forward, gets nowhere, and then turns around and looks at you like "Mom, are you nuts?! Why do we LIVE here?!"
Such a cute video, thanks for sharing!
That is EXACTLY what it was like! Ha!

He usually loves snow, but this seems a bit much even for him. The American Eskimo next door is mad happy though. She is light enough to stand on the snow and can now put her front paws up on the fence like a "big dog."

Status
Not open for further replies.