• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birdy bagels

Jean20057

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kristen
Hey everybody! Just wanted to put this out there, Birdy bagels should always be a supervised only toy! We got the 1 inch ones for our budgie Lily, and she somehow got one stuck over here head and around her neck. Luckily I was here when it happened. I never anticipated her getting one stuck around her neck, thank God they aren't able to get tight.

Just wanted to post for the safety of all!

Attachments

NickyLarso

Checking out the neighborhood
Thank you for your concerns regarding the companions of others. That's heartwarming. <3
I want to ask you a question that has nothing to do with this topic, but unfortunately I do not have the privileges to write over there. It's your thread named ''Parakeet has noise in lungs''. In that post you mentioned you changed doctor and later said ''.. the needs she (the new vet) gave him actually did something other than torture him with every dose. It's actually helping him. What medication has she prescribed? Thank you in advance, you are an awesome bird owner.

Jean20057

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kristen
Thank you for your concerns regarding the companions of others. That's heartwarming. <3
I want to ask you a question that has nothing to do with this topic, but unfortunately I do not have the privileges to write over there. It's your thread named ''Parakeet has noise in lungs''. In that post you mentioned you changed doctor and later said ''.. the needs she (the new vet) gave him actually did something other than torture him with every dose. It's actually helping him. What medication has she prescribed? Thank you in advance, you are an awesome bird owner.
Buddy was given Lasix. He was in heart failure and was given that to remove the excess fluids off his chest. I actually had to go back and look to see which thread you were talking about. Hope this helps!