• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Bird/Pet Portraits!

AGS

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ava
Hi, I have digital pet portraits for sale in various styles. I draw birds or any pet/animal. Below, in order, are my simple, watercolor, and detailed/realistic styles. They make great gifts for Christmas or any other occasion. I can also send prints but they are not included in the cost (many people prefer to print locally).

73193B99-56E6-4230-A942-9B687AAC1254.jpeg
8C06CFFA-907F-4B5E-A414-A0E33F2AF6A6.jpeg
FFA40365-9E18-4D9B-81E0-8D7CD63BE267.jpeg

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

AGS

Real Name
Ava
Thank you!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Do you have a link to your shop? I found your listing in the AA Vendors, but it just goes to your profile.

Last edited:

AGS

Real Name
Ava
Sorry, I don’t really have an online shop, I usually do everything through emails since everything is custom. I have an Etsy but I don’t use it and haven’t updated it in a while. My email is agspetportraits@gmail.com and these are my prices:

Simple: $40 pet pet. Includes partial or full body and simple or detailed background.

Watercolor: $40 per pet. Includes partial or full body and splash background.

Realistic: $50 per pet. Includes half body and a simple background. +$10 for full body and +$10 for a detailed background.

SarryBably

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Sarry
Wow, I love the second picture so much! However, I don't have any parrots or other birds.

SarryBably

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Sarry
Wow, I love the second picture so much! However, I don't have any parrots or other birds.
I might be interested in commissioning a portrait of my dog, but I need to see your work with dog images first. Could you send them to me or post them here? I would really appreciate it! A friend of mine gave me a caricature picture of my dog from photolamus and I really liked it. I got myself another one and now I'm thinking of doing a little gallery for my cute pooch. I'm thinking of choosing different styles to make it look interesting, and your design works for me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Wonderful ..how about horses ..do you do horses :laughing12: