• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Food Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningGloria

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Celeste
Hello Bird (sayhellobird.com) is having a 25% off sale on all of their treats including Lafaber, Harrison's and Goldenfeast :dance5:

Discount code is "halloween" it works until Nov. 5

Also it doesn't seem like it includes Goldenfeast when you click on their link for "sale treats", but the code works in your cart and once it is entered, the Goldenfeast section will reflect the sale price

Last edited:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing

pga7602

Jogging around the block
has anyone ordered from them before? I ask because of a recent bad experience with theperch.net. I do need harisons, but only if this site is legit.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I have not even heard of this place, i am such a new consumer using the Perch almost excluively for the past 5 years or so.

So any feedback on this seller is much appreciated.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I just got some stuff from them and will let you guys know what I think.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, thank you so much! Sounds awesome! Thanks Allison!:heart:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
True Love Aviary also has their new E-Store up and I can guarantee you that you will like the service.

True Love Aviary E-Bird Store

Mods if this is not allowed please delete.

Ginger

Nelson & Gang

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
I ordered from them 1x. The shipping was quick ... I can't really say their was any customer service ... I didn't hear or speak w/ anyone except an email that my order was received & an email that it shipped.

I was not overly impressed w/ my Harrisons order ... I had more waste in the bottom of the bag (crushed pellets) which means a LOT of extra handling in shipping, but it was OK.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks Dana, my guys just don't eat Harrisons so I gave up.
Ginger it is totally fine - no ties to a single store here which means FREE MARKET :):)

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Hmmm, did you let them know? I would get in touch and tell them that your Harrisons arrived crushed.

Do you think it was shipped to them that way? How would you check to see if it's crushed?

Ginger

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Thanks for the info.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hi!
EDIT: I'm not sure if Dana was responding to TLA or to the original website mentioned in this post, so if it is us that the pellets were crushed from, please let me know!
Thanks so much for placing an order with us! We've started to get a nice influx of orders and appreciate the business. It is helping us take on helping bird owners more full time now as we get a lot of emails, youtube comments, and FB page comments generally. :)

I send a personal email thanking all of our customers for their orders with their order number. When the order gets shipped I also send a shipping number. I'm not sure why your pellets arrived crushed, but I'll happily give you a refund if you were unhappy for that reason. I wish you had sent me an email to let me know that the product which you ordered did arrive unsatisfactory. The damage would've occurred at the warehouse or while it was being delivered by UPS. We also use the same warehouse that the perch uses, so you should expect the same excellent quality products. In fact, we order from them ourselves and haven't had any issues. Again, I apologize and am willing to offer a refund. You are the first person to have reported that you have not received a product in top quality.

I'm not sure what other kind of contact you expect. Can you fill me in? I answer questions and help people when asked. And, as mentioned, always thank each and every person for their order.

Thanks again for the feedback and let me know by sending me an email at tamara@trueloveaviary.com for a refund if you so desire. I'll be contacting the warehouse today to let them know that I was unhappy about that order, but I'm not sure which customer you are! (my apologies!)

If anyone else would like to contact me on the above issue, please do contact me at the email I mentioned. I'll be glad to answer any questions. Thanks in advance. :)

We are offering a shipping discount and an % off right now for everyone else and will continue to have on-going promotions!

:)

Last edited:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
We :heart: when companies want to interact with thier clients ~ thank you.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Or maybe Dana was responding to the original post? I can't seem to find a Dana in my orders! *embarrass*

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I am assuming it was from the original place listed but thank you regardless.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I am assuming it was from the original place listed but thank you regardless.
LOL. Ok, just a bit embarrassed, but at least it's out there if anyone has any issues ordering from us! ;):hug8::D

Status
Not open for further replies.