• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Billy is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Yesterday Gumby was tormenting him by sitting on the ladder that goes from his cage to the play stand (she has her own but would rather bug Billy) well they started yelling at each other and wouldn't stop no matter how many times my b/f told them to

So i went in and jokingly said "if you 2 can't behave then go back to bed and when you wake up on the right side of the perch then you can get out of bed"

Well i was just in the laundry room doing a load of clothes and my b/f came in and said"when your done will you come and tell Billy he can get out of bed now?" I said what are you talking about? he said Ever since you told them yesterday to go back to bed(which I said around 10 A.M) He's been in bed (his bed is a perch with 2 pieces of fleece clothes pined to the cage to make a "tent" over the perch) he said he's come out to eat, and go poop and right back into his bed he goes I've been telling him for the last hour he can come out, I scratch his head and get the "aww" but he won't come out

So I went in and said "billy I was just playing you can come out of bed" he of course did his famous mumbling under his breath at me and refused to come out so I started tapping on one of the sticks he has woven into his cage - He hates any one messing with his building project That is the only way he came out !!

I've been laughing my butt off at him ever since - I can never get any one to listen to me not human, dog or bird EVER

I tell the dog to sit & Stay and she comes jumping all over me, I tell Billy to go to bed and He does :hehe::hehe:

and the bird HATES ME but he's the one who listened to me:LOL:

:rofl::rofl:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I wish mine would go to bed on cue thanks for sharing

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
No problem

this was the 1st time he listened to me but My b/f can tell him "go home" like when he's trying to sleep on the couch and Billy doesn't want him to be asleep or if he's eating and already Gave Billy his share and Billy will go home, to his cage, Sometimes he has to tell him a few times but eventually he'll go LOL

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
lol no doubt and nothing new He thinks he still intimidates me :rofl: but I just tell him he's being a butt head and move on or just totally ignore it

as long as i'm not too close its just being lunged at that I can deal with lol

CajunTAter

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joelle
Aren't these babies just wonderful and smart.

I love the mumbling.... makes you want to know what they are really saying :hehe:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Thanks but he's only sweet to my b/f LOL

he truly hates me for some reason , don't know why but I'm not alone he has attacked my b/fs brother in law and his daughter Flew right to their heads to attack them and he is a LAZY QUAKER he doesn't fly no where LOL he'll stand and scream until my b/f gives in and gets him - - yep yep he's whipped :rofl:

zookeeper

Moving in
Real Name
Adrienne
Sounds like he is totally in love with your man!! Oddly enough, he was probably trying to gain points with him, by listening to you!! They can be REALLY~ODD!! So cute, but believe me, I hear that psychotic mumbling and that "warning" mumbo jumbo, before our Simon really goes crazy!! We recued him, and sometimes I think he suffers from PTSD. But he is doing this much less often, and he loves to "Purrr" and "Give Kiss":heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.